Jung Daehyun

Where My Heart Takes Me

* Daehyun's POV *

I fled as soon as I saw her safely went back inside. I had been observing her for five days now. Yongguk hyung sent me here to spy on the Exo Princes. Suprisingly,they are treating her well, but I can't leave the Princess with them.

"Aish Daehyun Pabo, you should've taken her away when she came out of the gate." Jongyup said while he shook his head in dissapointment.

"IT's not time yet Hyung. That's why I didn't do it." I replied but deep down I knew that wasn't the truth. I was stunned when Princess hugged me. She was so beautiful.

"mmm-hm. Are you sure that's the reason?" Jongyup hyung said and looked at me with knowing eyes.

"aish Hyung molllaaa. Don't look at me like that." I whined and walked ahead of him.

"You can't lie to me kiddo." Jongyup caught me in a headlock and he let go after he messed up my hair. We are now going straight to the BAP head quarters in the Matoki palace.

--

* Narrator's POV *

Four blonde warriors were waiting anxiously for the two spies to return.

"Hyung, Do you think they might have brought back the Princess with them?" The youngest warrior, Zelo spoke.

"No. I didn't order them to. Their Objective was to spy on them only." Their leader, Yonnguk replied rather harshly.

"Well someone's on their peroid." Himchan commented and others snickered while Yongguk glared at them. They were silent for awhile, wrapped up in their own thoughts. BOOM. The door opened revealing the very two people the boys were waiting for. "HYUNG!" Zelo ran up and tackled Daehyun and Jongyup.

"Yah Yah Maknae. Give them some space." Youngjae got the overexcited boy off of the two.

"welcome back guys. Now tell us the news! Is my sister safe? are they torturing her? Is she suffering? Does she look thin? Is she alive? WHAT'S HAPPENING???" Yongguk fired a string of questions at Daehyun and Jongyup.

"Woah there Hyung. Calm yo man. We will inform you guys everything. and Yes the Princess is alive." Jongyup held the man down in a chair. After hearing that his sister is alive, Yongguk calmed down a bit. Jongyup informed them about the security and other intel he obtained while spying on their enemy's territory. Then, he looked at Daehyun to start explaining what he learned about the Princess and the Exo Princes.

"She's living pretty well off with them. All of them are fond of her." Daehyun said.

"some more than the others." Jongyup interrupted. Daehyun scowled involuntarily

. "Yeah. She gets along with them really well. I don't think she understands her own situation. I have a feeling Exo princes are waiting for something or some sort of signal then they will either harm her or use her against us." Daehyun informed the others. He looked around and others were processing the information he gave them.

"Is she pretty???" Himchan asked out of the blue, which he earned a smack on the head by Younjae who was the nearest to him.

"yeah very pretty. Even prettier than our late queen." Daehyun replied with a distance look in his eyes.

"Hyung, what's up with him?" Zelo whispered to Jongyup and Younjae. Youngjae shrugged while Joungyup smiled wierdly at Daehyun. Others were looking at Daehyun like he grew another head. It was rare for Daehyun to complement anyone let alone a GIRL.

"YAH. CHINCHA??! waaahhhh she must be a beauty if you complement her like that." Himchan said and smile happily while he imagine what the Princess must look like in his head. Daehyun was surprised that those words went out of his own mouths. He NEVER talk about a girl like that ever. He started blushing when he saw Jongyup gave him a teasing smile.

"Well she IS my sister. It's a given that she's pretty." Yongguk said while looking proudly at others.

"conceited." Youngjae muttered and Zelo high-fived him. "Anyways, I have decided. Now that we know the security and the Princess's condition, we will get her soon before Exo princes come up with a plan use her against us."

"Les DO Dis Shiet!" Zelo shouted and others were exiting the building. "watch your language Maknae." Himchan slapped Zelo's . "HYUNGs~ ert Himchan touched my ! AGAIN! wahhhhhh~" the maknae cried and tried to catch up with his hyungs.