Her suitors and Her boyfriend

Where My Heart Takes Me

*Sunmi's POV*

"...a girl that i'm in love with." Kai looked at me sweetly with no trace of his signature smirk.

Ba-bump. Ba-bump. Ba-bump.

What is this feeling? I feel like my heart is about to explode, yet it doesn't feel bad.

Before i had a chance to respond, Sehun barged into the room and attacked me a with a bone crushing hug.

"Sehun-ah. can't. breathe."

"oh sorry! I just missed you so much Mimi-ah" He let me go, but what he did after that sent my poor heart on a run.

Sehun.

just.

kissed.

me.

on.

the.

lips.

"OH.SEHUN." Kai gritted his teeth and grabbed sehun by the ears out of my room. I could hear Sehun yelling in pain at Kai to let go.

What. the. cheesecake. just happened?

First, Luhan, then Kai, and now Sehun.

Why don't I feel bad when Luhan kissed me?

Why do I feel happy when Kai confessed?

Why didn't I get mad when Sehun kissed me?

Kris is my boyfriend, I'm supposed to love him only right?

"because you love them too, Sunmi-ah." a voice told me. I turned around and saw Kris sitting by the window.

. Did I just talked out loud? I'm such a bad girlfriend.

Kris chuckled. "You did. But, don't worry. I won't give you up easily because I know you love me too."

"I don't understand. Aren't you supposed to be mad at me?" I bit my lip while waiting for Kris to answer.

"Silly girl, how can I be mad at you?" Kris sighed after he said that and he continued,"I'm just a bit dissapointed in myself because I felt like I rushed you into a relationship that you aren't ready for."

"Don't say that Kris. You know I really meant it when I told you I like you. and I still do." I said after hearing his thoughts.

"really? so I still have a chance?" Kris asked me with hopeful voice.

"Of course, you silly giant. You are my boyfriend for Pete's sake."

Kris's face instantly brightened and a heartbreaking smile spread across his face. I spread my arms out for him. Within a sec, Kris came into my arms and placed his chin on my shoulder. He's really like a big child at heart. Moments like these when he shows me his soft side are what I like about Kris the most.

"I missed you." Kris mumbled. 

"I missed you too, Kris. Thank you for bringing me back." I softly replied. I felt so relieved that I didn't have to marry someone I don't love.

Kris changed our postition so that I'm now leaning on his broad chest and he was leaning on the headboard of the bed. We stayed like that for awhile until I broke the silence.

"What should I do about you guys?"

"Choose one of us. And whoever you choose, I will be happy knowing you are happy." Kris kissed my forehead in assurance.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled knowing that I'm putting him in a painful situation.

Kris pulled apart and said, "shh. don't. You should relax for now. We all had a long day today. Wash up now and I'll send someone to get you for dinner."

He gave me a peck on the cheek and left the room.


"So she loves me as well?" A person came out of his hiding when Sunmi went in the shower.

"I will compete for your heart, Sunmi-ah. I love you so much that I am willing to fight with my own brothers for you."

The person left the room and went into his own room.