Pool time with Hunhan

Where My Heart Takes Me

*Sunmi's POV*

Sehun and Luhan offered me to swimming lessons today. And I thought, free lessons with two cute boys? Why not. haha So, here I am in my red one piece swim wear (imagine the ones life guards wear) waiting for my "teachers" to arrive. I quickly wore my bathrobe when I heard the door open. I feel self concious showing my body.

"Mimi~are you ready to swim?" Sehun asked me as he put his stuff down. He is wearing a T-shirt and swim trunks.

"Hi Sehun. um I guess?. I'm kinda scared." I answered truthfully. This is the first time in 10 years that I'm actually attempting to learn how to swim.

"It's okay Mimi-ah, this Oppa here will teach you." Sehun pointed his thumb to himself and flashed me a cute smile.

"haha Thanks, OPPA." I laughed. Then the door opened, revealing Luhan in his half glory. yummy. aish stop it Sunmi, you Byuntae.

Luhan walked over to us and he freaking HUGGED me. And my lips accidentally touched his  chest. Ohmygodohmygod. I bet I'm blushing like a tomato.

"Hey Sehun. Hey Sunmi." He greeted. I swear I saw him smirk a little when he said Hi to me. Freaking Lulu Jerk and his handsomeness.

"Hi Hyung, Oh you ready took off your shirt? I should do the same too." Sehun said. Without turning away from me like most boys would do when there's a lady in the room, Sehun OPPA here just strip off his shirt like a runway model right in mah face. GREAT. Now my face probably matches my red one piece.

"Like what you see?" Sehun winked at me and teasingly lowered his swim shorts.

"AHHH! Byuntae!" I screamed and covered my eyes.

"HAHAHAHAHA" He laughed and I heard him walk away, but I didn't dare open my eyes yet.

"Hey you can open your eyes now." Luhan chuckled.

"Meanie." I pouted.

"hehe sowee, Mimi. Forgive me?" Sehun came back and attacked me with aegyo. Great. First he showed me his Hot body and now this. 

"fine, only because you're cute." I said and smiled at him in my own aegyo form.

"Thanks, mimi. You're the best!" Sehun pecked my cheek and ran away. Aish, he's been doing that for a while now.

"Sunmi-ah." Luhan called.

"Yes, Luhan?"

"Take it off."

"huh?" omg he sounded so y. He just basically told me to strip. aish stop it you .

"I mean you should take off your bathrobe." Luhan shyly scratched his nape.

"Ohhhh. haha okay, but don't look." I suddenly felt shy. What if he thinks I'm fat? What if he thinks my body is ugly?

*Luhan's POV*

*GULP* Here she is in front of me in an alluring red one piece. She looks like a goddess. The one piece hug her curves perfectly like it was made for her.

"so hot."

"Huh? what did you say Luhan? I didn't hear you." Sunmi asked.

. I just complimented her out loud. "um I mean it's getting so hot."

"yeah I know, right? oh btw, Can you help me put sunscreen on my back, please?" She asked.

"s-sure." Is she trying to kill me?! Sunmi-ah do you want me to die? I can barely control myself from jumping on you.

"Thanks Lulu~" She sent me the most beautiful smile ever. Ah . There goes my heart. See, what this girl does to me?

I pour some sunscreen on my hands and massaged it into her back slowly and gently. I was in my own fantasies uh i mean thoughts until I heard Sehun's voice.

"I'm back~ ah Hyung! You're rubbing too much."

 

"Oh. Mian Mimi!" I apoligized to Sunmi.

"It's okay, Lulu. It actually felt nice." She said.

"Oh? So you like it rough?" I playfully sent her devious smile.

"y-yah yah. you byuntae. I didn't mean it like THAT." She is blushing again. Cute.

"stop it hyung. Let's go in the water Sunmi-ah." Sehun said and grabbed her hand.

*Sunmi's POV*

Sehun and Luhan took turn teaching how to float and kick my legs in the water. I was getting better at floating, but I still can't swim..

"good. good Sunmi. Keep kicking harder." Sehun was holding my waist as I kicked the water.

"now move your hands like this." Luhan made with his hands.

"like this?" I asked.

"No, here like this." Luhan held onto my hands and made motion.

"there we go, now I'm gonna slowly let go mimi" Sehun told me let go of my waist carefully.

I started to sink as I kicked the water, but forgot to move my arms. I started panicking when I swallowed a bunch of pool water.

"It's okay, mimi. I got you, relax." Luhan quickly grabbed me by the waist and hugged me. I honestly felt a lot better when he did that.

"Thanks lulu." I kissed his cheek. I saw a hint of red spread across his flawless skin. Omo is he blushing?

"Hey how about me?" Sehun pouted. Yeup, the pout is definitely my weakness.

"Come here." I said and kissed him on the cheeks too.

" happy now?" I asked.

"Thank you, Mimi." Sehun and Luhan said at the same time and kissed me on the cheeks. Sehun on the left and Luhan on the right cheek.