D-Day

Where My Heart Takes Me

*Daehyun's POV*

Finally. Today is the day. I wonder if she will remember me. hehe

"Ready Daehyun?" Yongguk hyung's voice came from the walkie talkie watch on my right hand.

"Let's do this." I replied.

"okay, be careful. We are waiting for you guys at the border."

"Yessir." I glided smoothly through the garden with my matoki glider. Now all I need to do is create distraction.

*Sunmi's POV*

I locked myself in my room. By now, everyone found out what happened. I avoided everyone, especially Kris and Luhan. I was slowly falling asleep, but a huge thump woke me up. I heard the boys heading outside to see what was going on. I went closer to my window to see what was outside. Then I felt a hand on my mouth from behind.

"Don't move" the voice whispered. It sounded strangely familiar. Then the said stranger turned me to face him. My eyes widened; it was the boy from the garden! He was smiling at me sweetly, then that was the last thing I saw before everything out.

*Daehyun's POV*

She remembered me! I hope she doesn't hate me for doing this. I carried her and rode my glider to the border.

"Yah! What took you so long?" Yongguk hyung said. I can tell that he was a nervous wreck. Main reason why he wasn't the one to get the princess.

"woah, she's so pretty." Zelo said while gazing at her face.

"She's hella fine." Himchan whistled.

erted hyung. I would definitely hit his face if I wasn't carrying the Princess. I placed the Princess down gently on the cushions and rode the matoki jet with the others.

*At Matoki Palace*

"Yunho Hyung, the mission was completed." Yoochun informed the King.

"great, I can't wait to see my baby girl."

"What will you do with her now,hyung?" Yoochun asked.

"She will get married to Daehyun,who is second in command after Yongguk. This is for her own safety."