Dinner

Where My Heart Takes Me

I was greeted by a white room with a huge canopy bed. There's a walk in closet and a bathroom. This room is chinja daebak. Totally my type of room. It's not too girly but the white furnitures add a certain charm to the room. I found the closet filled with boys clothes. So I figured they are letting me use their clothes for the time being. I took a nice long shower and relaxed myself.it trulu has been a strange experience. I have never been to other people's houses. My parents forbid me to do sleep overs and stuff so showering at other peraon's house is a new thing for me. I decided to put on a white t-shirt which is humongus btw. It goes down to the top of my knees. I also wore exercise shorts which unfortunately is hidden by the tshirt making me resemble the character Boo from Monsters and Inc. 

*knock knock* 

"Sunmi-ah may i come in?" Oh! Someone's at the door. I quickly tied my hair in a loose bun.

"Neh! You can come in"

"Sunmi-ah let's go downstairs. Dinner is ready!" DO came in with a spatula in one hand. He also had an apron around his waist that says "you are my honey pie" pfft. The sight was so funny. I never expected DO to be a cute little bunny like how he looks right now. 

I tried to compose myself and said "oh DO. Okay i will go with you"

"just DO? But i'm your oppa though" he pouted. Aigoooo kyeopta!

I chuckled "arraseo DO Oppa kaja~" i linked my arms with his and we happily skipped downstairs. He was just so cute ! I would never act like this to boys at my school but DO was just so adorable i couldn't resist touching him. Hehe

When we reached the dinning room, everyone looked up at DO and I. Their eyes were rounded as they eyed our linked arms. Oh oops i dropped my arm quickly as i blushed in embarrasment. My eyes shifted to the table and wahhhhh there was so much food. It looked like a feast, rather than a dinner. 

"Mimi ! Over here. Over here!" Sehun patted the seat right next to him. 

 

"YAH maknae calm down. You look like you are having a seizure." Kai said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me down next to him.

"Wow agressive much?" I asked Kai. He just ignored me and started eating. DO went and sat down beside Sehun instead. Sehun and Tao looked like sad puppies bc of this seating arrangement. On the other hand, Luhan and Kai was all smiles during dinner. Just then Xiumin noticed my shirt and commented. "Woah duizhang isn't that your shirt that's Sunmi is wearing?" I glanced at Kris and his face  was red as he glared at Xiumin. The rest of dinner went by fast other than kris taking away all the baozi from xiumin and fed them to tao. 

I yawned after i finished helping lay wash the dishes. I bid goodnight to all and headed upstairs.