He Likes Her

Where My Heart Takes Me

*At the Party*

The mansion was filled with costumed people. While looking at the girls, Sumi felt that she was a bit over dressed. Girls were walking around in ty outfits. Most of them no ALL of them were glaring at her when she arrived, meanwhile guys were eyeing her as if she was a piece of meat. Sunmi felt very uncomfortable, so she went outside for some fresh air.

"Hello there, beautiful." A handsome guy with a nemo plushie on his head sat down next to Sunmi.

"ah. HI?"

"My name is Donghae. And you are?" Donghae sent Sunmi a bright smile that was swoon worthy.

"S-sunmi...imida." Sunmi replied while blushing.

"Well, Miss Sunmi.. May I ask why you are sitting out here alone?"

"I felt stuffy in there."

"haha I know what you mean,but a pretty girl like you shouldn't be alone like this."

"P-Pretty? Are you refering to me?" Sunmi pointed at herself with wide eyes.

"You are so cute." Donghae chuckled.

"Sunmi-ah!" Kris called out and bowed slightly to Donghae.

"Oh hey Kris. Is this lovely lady yours?" Donghae asked Kris.

"Yes, Sunbae. She's my date" Kris replied proudly.

"ahh I see. Hmm too bad she's already your date.." Donghae sighed and looked longingly at Sunmi.

"um I will take her now if you don't mind." Kris coughed and took Sunmi's hand. He did not like the Donghae eyed Sunmi.

"of course. bye guys I have to go check on Eunhyuk. You know how wild he gets." Donghae said to Kris. Then they parted ways. And Kris was annoyed that Sunmi ditched him for Donghae. He didn't know that It was Donghae who approached her in the garden first. "What did you guys talked about?" He asked. His voice was as cold as ice.

"Not much. Introductions basically." Sunmi shrugged. She didn't feel like conversing with Kris like this. She hated his tone of voice.

"Really? Do you like him?"

"Sure"

"BWOH?!"

"He's a nice guy." Sunmi replied. She liked him as an acquaintance. She didn't know Kris meant the other way.

"I'm also a nice guy you know." Kris muttered in a small voice. Kris was sulking as he walked a head of Sunmi. But, Sunmi heard him clearly.

"Aigooo. I know that, you giant Pabo." Sunmi caught up with him and slapped his arm.

"Does that mean you like me?" Kris's face instantly brightened.

"o-of course I l-like you." Sunmi knew that her like for Kris is definitely different from her like for Donghae. What she didn't know was that Kris also felt the same about her.

"really? You mean it?" Kris asked her seriously. Sunmi nodded shyly. This is the first time she confessed to a guy. Her heart was about to jump out of her chest from nerousness. All of a sudden, she was lifted off the ground. Kris was hugging her while laughing joyfully. He finally set her down and stared straight into her eyes and he said,

"I like you too, Sunmi. I like you a lot." Sunmi was the happiest girl on earth. She felt very light and forgot where she was. All that matters to her right at that moment was that Kris likes her too.

While Sunmi and Kris were happily existing in their own little world, three pairs of eyes were watching them with anger/sadness in their eyes.