The Reason

Where My Heart Takes Me

*Luhan's POV*

I was busy calming down my rapid heart beat that I didn't realize Sunmi and I are out in the garden. Lately my heart jumps around crazily whenever I'm near Sunmi. Especially when she jumped into my arms a while ago. Of course, I know I'm attracted to her. I'm not stupid unlike some people in the house. But, does this mean I like her? I mean I barely know the girl and yet she seems so familiar like I've seen her before.

"Luhan?" Sunmi cocked her head to the side and looked up at me with a cute confused face. Gosh she's so adorable when she does that.

"Yes?" I flashed her my award winning smile knowing that she always blush whenever i use this kind of smile on her. like I said, she blushed instantly and looked down at the ground, attempting to hide the red tint spreading her lovely cheeks.

"I-i wa-was wondering if Suho has told you anything about why i am here or how i can get back home? I-I mean it's not that i don't like you guys or anything. It's just that i feel like a burden to you guys. And to be honest, i'm scared that i won't be able to see my parents again" when she looked up, her eyes are filled with tears threatening to fall at any second. My heart constricted slightly at the sight of her tears. I pulled her closer to me and tilted her head on my shoulder. She grabbed onto my shirt as she began to cry. I patted her back and held her tighter. After a few minutes of crying, she finally calmed down and pulled away from me. 

"I'm sorry luhan. I stained your shirt. Look it's soaked with my tears. I'm sorry.." Sunmi said as she bit her pink lip and sat down under a cherry blossom tree. I followed her and leaned on the tree next to her.

"Tell me, Sunmi. How was your life back home? Of course you don't have to if u don't want to. I just thought it will make you feel a bit better if you talk your feelings out loud."

"It's alright luhan. Hmm ahah where to start? Well, before i met you guys, I was running away from home." She smiled a little but her eyes were filled with sadness and regret. "You see I thought my life was dull. My parents don't allow me to go out much and do fun stuff. I always obeyed them, but I got tired of this lifestyle. So, I decided to sneak out to a party but ended up on a different planet. Now, I miss my parents and that boring lifestyle of mine. I feel guilty thinking about how much they must be feeling worried right now."

"Come here, Sunmi-ah" i said and patted my lap.She slowly sat down on my lap as i laid her head down on the crook of my neck. "I'm sorry Sunmi-ah. There is no way you can go back to earth right now. But, Don't be sad. I will make you happy. I promise you that I will try my hardest to make you happy" I said and gently her hair to comfort her. I waited until she fell asleep and carried her back to her room.

"I'm sorry Sunmi-ah. We need you on exo. I need you. We are the ones who summoned you here. Only you can save our planet. I'm sorry for decieving you, but this is the only way."

I gently placed a kiss on her forehead and quietly left the room.