Naughty Lulu

Where My Heart Takes Me

*1 Week after the Party*

Sunmi was a silly girl in love whenever Kris was around. The members found out about their relationship the day after the party. Ever since then, Luhan, Kai, and Sehun were like zombies. They were not how they used to be. It doesn't take a genius to notice that the cause of it was Sunmi and Kris's budding relationship. Well, everyone knew about the boys' feelings except for Sunmi and Kris. Although Sunmi and Kris couldn't hang out much due to Kris's work, they were content with their relationship. The only skinship they have done was holding hands or kiss each others' cheeks. Since, it was their first relationship, both of them were in no rush at all.

*Sunmi's POV*

It's strange how Kai, Sehun, and Luhan seem to be avoiding me. Sehun doesn't even take me flying anymore. And Lulu was also cold to me this morning. Kai was all out last night and I barely see him anymore. SIGH. What is happening to my besties?? Why are they not talking to me?? I walked into the garden and sat down against the cherry blossom tree.

"What did I do wrong? Why are they not talking to me?" I talked out loud.

"Think Sunmi. What did you do to piss all of them off?" I talked to myself. I sound crazy talking to myself, but it's a habit of mine since I've always been alone.

"You didn't do anything wrong." A voice said from above. The voice sounds so familiar. I looked up and saw Luhan sitting on a tree branch. He jumped down and was about to leave me. I grabbed his wrist before he can leave.

"Lulu, Why are you avoiding me these days? Please tell me what's wrong?" His eyes softened for a milisecond and turned cold again. He looked at me with a blank look and said," YOU really don't know? or Are you just playing?"

"What are you talking about? Of course, I have no idea. I care about you Luhan. I would like it very much if you stop being cold to me."

Luhan didn't say anything. He stared at me long and hard with mixed emotions in his eyes. Then he started walking toward me. I was stepping back and he stopped when my back was up against the tree. Luhan put both of his hands on the tree trapping me in between them.

"W-what a-are you doing?" I stuttered. My mind was going crazy, my body felt weak against his penetrating gaze. I've never seen this side of Luhan before. It was mesmerizing.

"Oh? I thought you said not to be cold to you." His eyes flickered to my lips and He slowly leaned in.

"P-please s-stop." I said weakly as he leaned in.

"Too late." He said and that was the last thing I heard from him as he kissed me passionately. His lips moved on mine urgently. He my bottom lip for an entrance. I was so confused when his tounge darted out that I opened my lips in shock. His tounge claimed every inch of my mouth. It was half way during the kissing when I realized what was happening.

"mmmhm s-stop." I told Luhan in between kisses, but he attacked my lips again. He was way too strong for me. I was struggling to keep him off of me. I felt so violated, so I started crying. He finally stopped when he saw my tears. He got off of me and stared at me with wide eyes.

"Oh god, Sunmi. I'm so sorry." He reached out for me, but I moved away. I was angry and shocked. How can he take away my first Kiss like that? Luhan came closer to me again. This time I went up to him and slapped him hard across his left cheek. His expression was painful; hurt was evident in his eyes. At that instant, I felt guilty and I didn't know what to do. So, I ran away. The last thing I saw before I ran was Luhan kneeling on ground with his face in his hands.