The Epilogue

Where My Heart Takes Me

*Narrator's POV*

"Mimi-ah! Come here, sweetheart. It's time for bath." Sunmi called out to a little girl who was playing with her rubics cube.

"5 more mins, mommy~" She raised her five tiny fingeres at her mother.

"You said that a while ago,sweetie. Come now, don't make mommy tired."

"No." The llittle girl pouted and folded her tiny arms.

"KAIMI. Come here this instant!"

"NO" Kaimi stomped her foot.

"Aigoo, she's just like her father. Kim Jongin! come get your daughter. I give up!" Sunmi yelled at Kai who was preparing the bath for his little princess.

Sunmi left the room to go get find her two little boys.

"Yi sun-ah~ Han-sun~ah! It's time for bath!" She yelled at the two little boys who were playing with thier wooden swords.

"Yes, mommy." Yi-sun obeyed instantly and went to his mother.

"Mommy, wait!"" Han-sun called out.

"Yes, sweetie?" Sunmi bent down on the same level as the little boy.

"These are for you." Han-sun handed Sunmi a tiny boquet of dandelions.

"Aigoo, such a charmer, just like your father." Sunmi commented and gave the little boy a kiss on the nose.

"Come on, Hannie. The appas are waiting already. Let's go." Yi-sun grabbed the younger boy's hand.

"Thank you, Yi-san. You understand mommy's intention the best." Sunmi grabbed each of her sons' hands and led them to their dads.

The three little siblings were having fun playing with their dads as their mom watched them from the bathroom door. Sunmi thanked the heavens that she was able to have a life like this. She was in her own little thought that she didn't notice Sehun coming. Sehun hugged her from the back and whispered, "Mimi-ah~when are we having a child?"

"Aigoo, I think I have enough already, Sehunnie." Sunmi said while shaking her head at the kids in front of her.

"But, I want one of my own. Let's make one, pleeaaaasee~~~~?" Sehun begged Sunmi.

"Aigoo, You are no different than a child." Sunmi turned around and pinched Sehun's cheeks.

"So does that mean a yes?"

"no"

"So it's a no?" pouty face.

"yes."

"It's a yes?"

"haha no."

"yah, are you playing with me Kim/Wu/Xi/Oh Sunmi?!" Sehun started tickling Sunmi.

"Kyaaaaaaa! hahahhaahha stop hahaha Sehunnie hahahha pls hahaha fine fine!"

"Woahhh Sehun appa is tickling Umma! I will save you Mommy!" Yi-sun went to Sehun and tickled him.

"Atta Boy!" Kris smiled proudly at his son.

"Oppa, what's a kiss?" Kaimi asked Han Sun.

"I dunno." Han Sun shrugged.

"Appa said a kiss is like this." Kaimi said and kissed Han Sun on the lips. All the adults were gaping at the two innocent children.

"YAH! KIM JONGIN! why are you teaching our child how to kiss?! You and your player ways." Sunmi hit Kai repeatedly.


 

THE END.

 

 

YAY~ Thank you so much for reading this far.

You are the best! JJang!

Pls look forward to my new fanfics.