Welcome to Exo

Where My Heart Takes Me

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I let out a loud scream as I ran away from the 12 handsome strangers. What do they want?  Why were they staring at me wierd? I bet they are bandits and they want to robb me! 

"Hey wait!" One of the strange bandits shouted. Oh they are catching up to me. Ahhhhhh! I don't want to die yet. Im still young and i havent even gotten married to my kpop idol kim jaejoong yet. grandma in heaven I miss you and all but i dont want to join you yet. Huhuhuhu. I yelped as the tall giant caught my right wrist. Now the bandits have formed a circle around me, trapping me inside. 

"PLEASE DONT KILL ME. I HAVE NO MONEY. PLEASE BE SATISFIED WITH THE CANDIES IN MY BAG." I begged as i bowed 90 degrees at them. 

*cricket cricket ~silence~*

"PWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH! hyung hyung pfft she thought we were gonna robb her!" Tall guy with adeep voice that clearly contradicts his baby face said. Others joined in on his laughter as well and some were even rolling on the floor clenching their stomachs laughing! Why are they laughing? Does this mean thy will let me live?

As if reading my mind, a blonde boy with a pretty face answered my thoughts. " we are not here to kill you. We just wanted to help you" "help me?" I replied tilting my head to the side. Then it hit me. My memory from last night came rushing in. That's right!  I got stranded on this strange land. Where the heck am i???? I looked around and saw that im still on the same road from last night but thebus was gone! I was in my own little thought bubble that i forgot abt the people surrounding me until I felt a tap on my shoulder. 

"AHHH YOU SCARED ME!" I Screamed into the person's face. He was handsome like the others but his eyes were so big and they rounded even more when i screamed into his face. 

"Sorry"i mumbled. "But where am i?" I asked them uncertainly. 

One of them chuckled. "Cute." Another boy with a bright smile showing his perfect pearly whites answered. " you must be from earth. welcome to Exo"