Beautiful Stranger

Where My Heart Takes Me

* Narrator's POV *

It has been three months since Sunmi arrived on Exo. Her eighteenth birthday is fast approaching. Sunmi was having the time of her life with the boys. Not only she had fun with the boys, she learned new things from them everyday. Of course at the end of the day, Sunmi would always think of her parents and wondered if they are okay.

"Sunmi mei mei!" Tao called out from afar. Sunmi ran up to Tao and beamed at him.

"Yes Ge Ge?" "Aigooo you are so cute." Tao pinched Sunmi's tiny nose.

"HEyyyyy Why you call him GeGe but not to me?" Luhan suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Shut it Deerboy. I'm still mad at you for throwing me in the water!"

"I'm sorry okay?! I didn't know you can't swim."

"You know..I can teach you if you want" Kai wiggled his eyebrows at Sunmi as he passed by. Sunmi's face now resemble a tomato as she mumbled some curses at Kai.

"Oh right Mei Mei. I was wondering if you want to play hide and seek?" Tao grabbed Sunmi's attention.

"What are we Five? I'm not a little kid Tao Ge." Sunmi replied.

"It's okay Panda. Sunmi is just afraid she will not find us because of our awesome abilities that she doesn't have." Luhan mocked the girl on purpose.

"Yah yah! Who said I'm afraid. Bring it on Deerboy." Sunmi made a fighting stance she learned from Tao.

"oh really? You think you can find us all easily Human Girl?" Luhan inwardly smiled. He knew he succeeded in tricking Sunmi to play with them.

"So we are Playing?" Kai popped out of thin air right beside Sunmi.

"AHHH!" Sunmi jumped at Kai's sudden appearance. "Yah Kim jongin, you will be the death of me." She said.

"I know I know. I'm killing you with my hotness." Kai sighed dramatically while resting the back of his right hand on his forehead.

"conceited bastard." Sunmi murmured. Kai heard that and he just smirked at her like usual.

Now all the boys were gathered outside with the exception of Kris and Suho. Being the leaders,They had to go check on security at the borders of the main city.

"OKay the rules are simple. The same rule of Hide and seek on earth applies here. But it might be hard for Sunmi So,we decided not to use our powers." Xuimin said to the gang.

"Okay now who's gonna be the seeker?" Sehun asked.

" ONe. TWO. THREE. Not IT!" everybody yelled all of a sudden. Sunmi was now the seeker since she didn't know what was happening. She went to a tree and started counting as she closed her eyes.

"fourty-eight"

"fourty-nine"

"fifty. Ready or not here I come!" Sunmi shouted. She headed straight to the garden because she knew she would find Chen and Lay up in the trees somewhere. But to her dissapointment she didn't find them. She aimlessly wandered around the garden and suddenly stopped when she heard a noise coming from the big apple tree right outside the gate. Normally Sunmi wasn't allowed to go outside the gate without one of the boys,but she knew it was one of them so she decided to go past the gate. She slowly crept up to the tree and hugged the person behind it.

"GOT CHA." Sunmi exclaimed. She was happy she found her first victim. When she glanced up, she fell down to the ground from shock.

"Are you Okay?" the boy asked and Sunmi was just staring at the beautiful twinkling eyes in front of her. " I-I'm okay." She stuttered. The boy helped her up and he asked her if she was lost

. " I'm fine and no I'm not lost?" Then Sunmi thanked the stranger for helping her up. "Who are you?" She asked because she has never seen him before.

"My name is Daehyun." He smiled and his eyes twinkled as he looked at the girl before him.

"SUNMI!!!!!!!" She heard the Exo princes yelling her name from the distance.

"oh! they are looking for me. I have to go now. Bye Daehyun Nice meeting you!" With that Sunmi ran back towards the Princes. When Sunmi looked back to the tree, the boy was gone.