3rd Kiss, 4th kiss, 5th kiss??

Where My Heart Takes Me

*Narrator's POV*

It's been a week since Sunmi reconciled with Exo princes. During the past week, Kris, Luhan, Kai and Sehun made it clear to her that they were competing for her heart. One way or another, they would pamper her with gifts and other surprises. Any girl would kill to be in her position right now. Also, King Yunho agreed for one of the Princes to marry Sunmi. He said, "I will let one of you to marry my baby girl, on ONE CONDITION. She will visit me once a week in Matoki and let the two planet become allies." Kris and others were more than happy with the deal.

*Matoki palace*

Bap and Sunmi were chilling in the lounge, waiting for Zelo to pick K-drama to watch.

"Aish, hurry up maknae. Just pick one already!" Daehyun yelled at Zelo. K-dramas are not his taste, but since it was Zelo's turn to pick, he couldn't do anything about it.

"hmm Which one should I pick...Sungkyunkwan Scandal, Hana Kimi or Protect the boss?" Zelo looked at the DVDs back and forth.

"What do you want to watch Sunmi-ah?" Yongguk asked Sunmi who was laying her head on Daehyun's shoulder.

"Protect the Boss! Jaejoong Oppa is in it!" Sunmi replied quickly. She was a die hard Kim Jaejoong fan, so it's obvious that she picked Protect the Boss.

"Okie Dokie. Let's just watch that then." Yongguk decided and Zelo agreed as well.

The first episode started playing and soon they were already watching 5th episode. They laughed and laughed when they saw the ice-cream cone accident scene. Then, all of a sudden, they heard Yunho yelling, "STOP! PAUSE THE PLAYER!" Zelo quickly paused it.

"APPA~ why did you do that?" Sunmi whined since it was Jaejoong's part.

"Du-gu..Who is that?" Yunho pointed at Jaejoong's frozen face on TV.

"Kim Jaejoong. Actor/singer/model/my ultimate idol. why?"

"He's an idol?...hmm i wonder.." Yunho mumbled to himself while he stared at the TV with unreadable expression. Then, he ran out of the lounge.

"What just happened?" Himchan asked no one in particular.

"You know, Kim Jaejoong kinda looks like the Queen.." Zelo said.

"ehhhh??!" Sunmi shrieked.

"Now that you mentioned it Zelo-ah, I see the resemblance." Daehyun agreed.

"Aish stop that. Don't compare Jaejoong Opppa with Mom. That's just wierd..and gross." Sunmi shuddered.

"Let's continued watching the drama." Zelo pressed the play button and resumed watching the drama.

*Exo Mansion*

"Kai, go get Sunmi. It's almost dinner time. I made her favorite, steak bibimbap." D.O nudged Kai who was sleeping on the couch.

"Oh ! I fell asleep. Thanks, hyung. We'll back soon." Kai thanked D.O and teleported to Matoki palace.


*Poof* puff of smoke filled the air as soon as Kai got into the lounge. There was Sunmi snuggling with Daehyun while watching K-drama. Kai's fist turned white at the scene. He slowly breathe in and out to keep himself calm.

"Ahem Ahem" Kai coughed and gained attention of the people in the room.

"Ooh! Kai, you're here already?" Yongguk greeted Kai and the rest of BAP exchanged greetings with Kai as well.

"Park Sunmi. Kaja." Kai held out his hand to Sunmi and Sunmi said goodbye to Bap and teleported with Kai.

*Poof* Kai and Sunmi appeared on top of a hill.

"Yah, where are we?" Sunmi asked kai who was facing his back to her face. He pretended not to hear her and sulked as he watch the sun set.

"Kim Jongin, answer me." Sunmi grabbed Kai and made him face her. But, what she saw was a sulking Kai with a pout on his face.

"Jonginnieeee~ What's wrong?"

"not fair." He said. still pouting.

"huh? what do you mean?"

"He was hugging you all day. not fair." Kai pouted even more.

Sunmi giggled at Kai's childishness and hugged him.

"better?" She asked and looked up at Kai.

"No." Kai was still pouting but there was a glint of naughtiness in his eyes.

"oh no. I know that look. Whatever you are planning Kai, the answer is no." Sunmi got out of his embrace.

"Oh come on! You don't even know what I'm planning."

"But, I know better, Jongin-ah." Sunmi replied with a knowing look on her face.

"oh is that so~ hmm I guess I have no choice but to do this." He said.

"D-do w-what?" She asked but Kai was gone. He teleported.

Then within a second, he reappeared in front of Sunmi and stole a kiss on her lips.

"Did that answer your question, my lady?" Kai whispered on her lips.

Sunmi was stunned. Heat crept up on her face as she felt Kai's breath lingering on her skin.

She was about to move away,but Kai was faster. He started kissing her slowly and gently. It was a different experience from Luhan's and Sehun's kiss. She felt like melting as thier lips glided cross each other. Kai was a good kisser no doubt. He knew how to get her hooked onto his sinful lips. Sunmi parted when she ran out of breath.

"Thanks for the kiss, babe." Kai stole another peck from Sunmi.

"stupid Kai, and his lips." Sunmi muttered incoherent words and walked away from Kai without looking back at him.

Kai smiled and said, "Wait! Let's go together, babe!"

"Stop calling me Babe!"

"Okay, jagiya~"

"Aish, I'm not your wife, byuntae."

"you will be soon~snookum"

"ewwww, did you just called me snookum?"

"how about baby girl?"

"No."

"My angel?"

"uh no."

"Come on! that was a good one."

They argued along the way as they head home. And the sun set completely when they reached the Mansion marking another eventful day for both Kai and Sunmi.