Another one?

Where My Heart Takes Me

* Sunmi's POV *

Kris walked out the door after handing me the big box. I'm still in his room. OH. MY. GOSH. lakhgeaofjaskhvgileugjasldfnfioaw !!!!!! Kris is my date? THE Kris is my date. KRIS WU YI FAN is my FLIPPING date! Kyaaaaaaaaaaa~ I started jumping around Kris' room as if I won a Lotto. NO. This is even better than winning a Lottery.

*After 30 mins of running around Kris's room*

"Aish Pabo Sunmi. Calm your . You are making a big deal out of this. He probably asked you as a friend and nothing more." I can't help but frown after my own reasoning. I picked up the box Kris gave me and opened it. There's a card inside the box. it says,

"Thank you Sunmi. If you are reading this, you probably agreed to be my date. Thank you so much, again. These are the dress and the shoes. We are going to a costume party this saturday night. So, make sure to make yourself look presentable arraseo? After all, you're going with the one and only Kris the god. ;)"

I scoffed at the last line. God? tch. You may be one, but you're so arrogant. hehe. Then, I took out the dress and gasped. It was so beautiful. It was a ball gown with intricate layers at the bottom. It was Sleeveless with a sweer heart neckline. What made the dress stunning was its color: red velvet. The dress over all was simply beautiful. I don't even know if I can pull it off. Then I gasped again when I saw the shoes. They are 4 inch black satin heels that has a roses embroideres all over the them. I was speechless. I have never owned anything as beautiful or expensive looking as these. I finally snapped back to reality when I heard knocks on the door. . I forgot I was still in Kris' room.

"Sunmi ? Are you in here?" Sehun poked his head in the room.

"OH hi Sehun!"

"YAH. Where have you been Missy. I've been looking everywhere for you!"

"Oh mianhe. I got distracted" I said while holding the shoes in my hands.

"oooohhhh! What chu got there?" Sehun asked and walked over to look at the items. I just stood there while he checked out the dress and shoes. Then the card fell out from the dress.

"What's this?" He said with a worried tone as he read the note inside. "BWOHHHH?! YOU ARE GOING TO THAT CONSTUME PARTY WITH KRIS?!" Sehun ran out Kris' room while yelling.

"KRIS WU YI FANG! IS IT TRUE THAT SUNMI IS YOUR DATE FOR THE ANNUAL COSTUME PARTY?!" I ran after Sehun to the lounge and found everybody crowding around Kris with questioning eyes; some of the boys looked like they want to ripp Kris to shreds.

"DUIZHANGGGGGGGG" Luhan pressured Kris.

"OK Okay. GEESH People. Can't a man ask a girl to be his date?" Kris said while raising both of his hands in surrender.

"Hyung~ANDWE~ I was thinking of asking Sunmi to be my date." Sehun whined and stomped his foot.

"Wahhh Kris. Good luck, man. I'd watch my back if I were you." Lay patted Kris' shoulder and went off to the kitchen with Xuimin.

"Seriously man, good luck." Baekhyun also said to Kris and followed Chanyeol to the game room. One by one everyone slowly dispersed from the room.

"wahhhhhhhhhh Sunmi! How could you do this to my fragile heart?" Chen faked pain while putting a hand over his heart.

"awwwww Mianhe CHEN CHEN." I pinched his cheeks and hugged him. CHen laughed and left the room to join Lay and Xuimin.

THen, I saw Kai sitting along in the corner of the lounge. He had his hands folded over his chest. It looked like he was sulking, so I went over to him.

"Yah are you okay?" I asked

"...."

"Jonginnie, What's wrong?" He sighed and turned his back on me.

"YAH! KIM JONGIN tell me what's wrong with you?!" I stepped in front him with my hands on my hips.

"YOU!" He yelled at me.

"...What?" I tilted my head in confusion.

"AISH. I'M JEALOUS. okay?! I'm freaking jealous that Kris hyung got you as his date!"

"..." OH. MY. GOODNESS. Someone PINCh ME. I must be dreaming.

"YAH YAH say something." 

"I'm sorry."

"What?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you were jealous" I said while looking at the ground. I felt shy all of a sudden by Kai's outburst.

"mmm. I will only accept your apology if you do me a favor in return." Kai said. I got scared a bit because he looked so damn serious when he said that.

"o-okay? as long as it doesn't involve me doing anything related to crime and brussel sprouts"

"really? Brussel sprouts?" Kai guffawed.

"YAh ! I'm serious." I hit his arm.

"haha I'm just kiding. And yes I promise it has nothing to do with crime or brussel sprouts." He held up his right hand as if he was swearing on it.

"OK so what is it?" I was curious now.

"Will you go out with me?" He said while looking straight into my eyes. my eyes. My heart fluttered like bajillion helicopters going to war.

"um ah are you serious about this?" I asked Kai.

"I've never been this serious in my entire life." He replied and sent me the most dazzling smile I've ever seen. Ah . There goes my poor heart.

"Yes." I said in a barely audible voice.

"I'm sorry. What? I can't hear you?" Kai teased.

"YES. I WILL GO OUT WITH YOU KAI!" I said it loudly.

"GEESH I know you want me and all. But, you don't have to shout." Kai smirked, but his smirk was different from other days. Kai eyes were twinkling and there's something else that I can't put my finger on it.

"AISH. pabo." I punched him and left him. I could hear Kai's laughter as I climbed upstairs to my room.

*Sunmi's Room*

I was preparing for bed when I heard yelling coming from Sehun's room. "YAH PARK SUNMI! IS IT TRUE YOU AGREED TO GO OUT WITH KAI ??!"

Oh GOD. NOT again.