Introductions

Where My Heart Takes Me

" you must be from earth. Welcome to exo." 

What the heck is he sayin? Of course i'm from earth. Well isn't he too? And dafuq is exo? Is it some sort of a club.

"Um seriously can you tell me where i really am? I have to go back or else my parents will disown me." 

"Look here sweetheart, you are not on earth anymore. You are on a another planet, exo. " a tanned boy with gorgeous features snapped at me impatiently.

I glared at him. What the hell is wrong with him? I was just confused. Geesh no need to give me an attitude. 

"Why don't we introduce ourselves first? Then we will explain everything to you." The guy with the perfect smile replied.

"Okay um..ahnyeonghaseyo Park Sunmi imida.." i said with a slight bow.

"I'm Suho. I control water." The smile guy said.

"I'm Kris. My power is flight." The giant unemotionally introduced himself.

"Hello, i'm Luhan. Telekenesis is my specialty." The pretty boy reached for my hand with a grin. I nervously shook his hand.

"My name is chen. My power is lightning" he shook my hand too.

"Hi i'm Xiumin. Frost is my power." A cute guy with puffy cheeks smiled at me.

"Hey i'm DO. I control earth." The boy with the big eyes said. Woahhh control earth? Is he like mother nature??? Wait in his case its father nature! Pfft, what am i saying.

"Ayo whaddup the name is chanyeol. Flame be my powaaaa." The tall boy with the deep voice said..he's so wierddddd. But hey atleast his looks made up for it. 

"Hi I'm Baekhyun. Pls excuse chanyeol's creepiness. Oh and my power is light." Baekyun bacon? Haha 

"I'm lay....I um I uh I heal." He stuttered. Awhhh he's so shy he's not even looking at me. Hehe 

"Hello i am Tao! I can control time!" Panda looking boy chirped. 

"Hi hi ! My name is sehun. I control wind. Lets be friends~" a cute boy said with a slight lisp. Howw cuteee.

And last but not least. I looked at the guy who snapped at me. "Kai. Teleportation" he said right after that he smirked at me. Not gonna lie, the guy is the epitome of hotness. But he seems like a playboy/douchebag type. 

 

" nice to meet you guys! I uh dont have special powers. Hahah" I replied. 

"Sunmi-shii, let's go to a safe place so we can explain everything to you." Suho kindly said.

"Kai take her to the palace first, we will catch up with you two after checking the borders." Kris commanded with such authority in his voice.

"Tch. Such a burden." Kai said looking straight at me.

I scoffed at his reply. Such a rude bastard, no matter how good looking he may be. "Its okay Kris-shii. I dont want to 'burden' kai-shii. " i said.

"But if you go with kai it will be easier for all of us." Kris replied with a pokerface. 

"Yeah sunmi-shii please go with kai. We will see you there soon neh?" The cutie pie sehun said while holding my hands. 

"Okay" i said. I'm only agreeing bc of sehun. He's just soo cute. Cute boys are my weakness. Hehehe

"Yah are you coming or what?" Kai snapped at me. Again. While holding his hand out.

"Eww do i have to hold your hand?" I asked while putting on a disgusted face. The others laughed in amusement bc no girl has ever resisted kai before.

"Stupid you need to hold it so i can teleport both of us!" Kai fumed.

"Whatever. Lets just go" i said. I waved goodbye to the others and kai grabbed my left hand with such force. I tripped and landed in his arms.