Mates?

Where My Heart Takes Me

*Narrator's POV*

"So will you be our mate?"

"I uh- um" Sunmi was speechless. She was happy that she can still love Kris, Luhan and Sehun, but she knows that Kai will not like it. So, she looked Kai for any resentment. But, Kai showed none. He just smiled at her.

"I know what you are thinking, babe. It's okay with me. I'm more than happy that you chose me as your husband." Kai said. at Although, he's super jealous that others will steal Sunmi's attention from him, he knows that Sunmi loves the others. So, he reluctantly agreed.

"Thank you." Sunmi mouthed to Kai and Kai gave her a flirty wink.

"So, will you be ours?" Kris asked this time.

"Yes." Sunmi smiled at her three new mates.

"YAY! Mimi is mine!" Sehun jumped and raised his hands in the air. Everyone laughed at the enthusiastic maknae.

"HOLD IT." Kai grabbed the Sehun's collar and stopped him from jumping. He then went over to Sunmi and grabbed her waist to indicate that she was his. then he said, "I get to have her first night." Kai smirked at the three mates.

"huh?" Sunmi was confused. What was Kai talking about? Sunmi wondered.

Kris, Luhan and Sehun went red at what Kai said. Then, they started ganging up on him.

"Yah! Kim Jongin you ert."

"Aish, Don't you dare take her innocence."

"Hyung! She's mine! I called dibbs."

Although, Sunmi had no idea what they were talking about, she giggled at the sight in front of her. She felt happy watching her loved ones play around like little kids during recess. Meanwhile, Chanyeol and the rest of EXO crowded around Sunmi.

"SO, can we be your mates too?" They asked with cheeky grins on their face.

All of sudden, Kris, Luhan, Kai and Sehun stopped fighting and yelled at the same time. "NO! BACK OFF! SUNMI IS OURS."


 

 

 

Sooo, What do you guys think?

Happy? Dissapointed?

Sequel?

I will post the epilogue soon okay?

Thank you so much for reading.

Your comments make happy.

Since, this is my first fic,

It was a great experiance writing it.

Thank you again. See you soon~

Ppyong~ (: