Duizhang's Wrath

Where My Heart Takes Me

*No one's POV* Note: it has been a week since Sunmi started living with the boys

"Sunmi-ah wake up." Chen poked the girl on the bed. She wouldn't even budge.

"Mimi-ah~ illeonaaaaa~" Sehun pulled one of her legs. Still, the girl wouldn't even move. She was still in her lalaland snoring lightly.

"YAH. Park Sunmi! Wake up!" Kai shouted in her left ear. This time she moved. She rolled to the other side while hugging her pillow like a koala hugging a tree.Still not waking up.

"Wahhhh she's worse than Duizhang when it comes to waking up" Chanyeol said while eating chips. 

"Yah yah yah Park Chanyeol, who gave u permission to eat my chips!" Lay was pissed at Chanyeol for eating his precious chips. 

Chanyeol just shrugged and said" xiumin hyung was eating them too" 

"Wow thanks a lot Yeollie now Lay won't share his snacks with me anymore."Xiumin said folding his arms while looking displeased.

then the door burst open revealing an angry Duizhang. "I told you to wake her up 30 mins ago. Why the hell is she still asleep!" He said.

"Mianhae Kris Gege~ she is worse than you. We cant wake her up!" Tao said holding kris' s long arm and swung it with his hands like a little kid.

Duizhang sighed. He can't be mad at Tao because that kid is oozing with aegyo. And aegyo was his weakness. He walked over to Sunmi and shook her arms without saying a thing. Sunmi's eyes were still closed, she rolled onto the other side. Kris forcefully pulled her up and ready to drag her to the bathroom. Sunmi was half awake and started kicking her legs unaware that kris was right in front of her. AND she so happened to kick Kris in his precious area. Kris' s eyes bulged out. HE grabbed his jewels and rolled on the floor, howling in pain. The others don't know whether to laugh or help their Duizhan. Then they couldn't take it anymore. "Pffft,,,,,,,,,, pWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" They laughed and laughed until they cried. Sunmi was fully awake by now and was also laughing at the giant rolling on the floor.

Then Kris stopped rolling and looked straight at Sunmi and said while gritting his teeth."PARK SUNMI PREPARE TO RUN, YOU ARE SO DEAD." 

Sunmi immediately stopped laughing and sprinted for the door while screaming. "AHHHHHHHHHH KAI HELP ME TELEPORT AWAY FROM KREAAAAAASE!!!!!"