Waking Up

Where My Heart Takes Me

*7:30am*

"Park Sunmi, illeona! How long do you intend to stay in bed?! I dont want to write a pass to ur teacher again!" 

Aishhhhhh i hate mornings. Everyday my mom wakes me with the same routine. Piercing my eardrums with her screaming.

I got up. Got dressed for school. Skipped breakast as usual bc im late enough as it is already...same old routine everyday.


*In Science class*

Sigh i wish my life has some spark in it. I find it too dull and lifeless. Thanks to my overprotective parents, ive never been to a party nor hung out with my friends afterschool. They even walked me to the bus stop everyday until last year. I begged them to let me walk on my own and they reluctantly agreed. Don't get me wrong I love my parents to death but sometimes I feel suffocated bc they never let me go anywhere or do anything by myself. I wish I can go far far away ..like go on an adventure or something.

 

*poke poke* huh? I blinked. 

"Yah! Park sunmin stop daydreaming. Teacher wanted us to work on the project ." My bff Jihye interrupted my train of thoughts.

"Oh keure? Arraseo. Mian!" *ugh projects again.i'd rather sleep all day, sleeeep. That sounds so good right now huhuhu ):* I thought as I helped Jihye with the project.

 

"Oh btw Sunmi-ah you're invited to my 17th bday party this saturday. You have to come okay? I will help you explain to your parents." My Bff told me with expectant eyes. I sighed knowing no matter how much I beg my parents won't let me go to the party. I "Jihye-ah you know how my parents are plus I already asked them knowing you will invite me to ur party and thy said no.im really sorry." Jihye looked up with puppy dog eyes and asked "you can't come? But but u are my bff! You have to come!" I sighed . "How am I supposed to go unless you want me to sneak out or something." Then she looked at me with mischievous glint in her eyes and wagged her eyebrowns.

"Ohhh no no no I AM Not SNEAKING OUT. INO WAY JOSE." I said.

 

"Oh for goodness sake Sunmi!  WAKE UP. you are 17 not 7. Wake up and live life!"  Jihye cried.

 

*wake up and live life huh. Maybe this is the spark that i needed. * i thought. "...okay ON ONE CONDTION...u have to buy me cheesecake!"

 

"Aigoooo my little Sunmi is growin up and gonna sneak out. Of course u deserve a treat! Kekeke" Jihye cooed.

 

"Yah! Im not little!"