Imagine Kris & Tao (request)

Imagine time with EXO - mini series

55) Requested by Khairin Husna (on fb)


Me: “YES!”

Kris: “NO!”

Me: “Oh come on!”

Kris: “Nope..”

Me: “Yah… you know how much he likes it..”

Kris: “That’s the reason..”

Me: “But he’ll be so happy..”

Kris: “And I so frustrated to just keep sleeping on a bunch of Gucci stuff.. like seriously.. every where in the dorm.. Gucci on the desk, Gucci in bed, Gucci in bathroom.. Gucci Gucci Gucci… ”

He turns around to leave the store, spotting Tao’s amazed look.. I also saw that bag that kept his jaw dropped and eyes sparkle like little stars.. I got near Kris, caressing his hair, making a sweet innocent face..

Kris: “I don’t like that stare..”

Me: “Come on, baby! Please???”

Kris: “Yah… no! Besides… he’s never pleased with what he gets.. ”

My lips curved slowly in a fake smile, as if I tried to just let the thing as it was.. We got outside and joined Tao, heading to a food store.. I was kind of sad, since I really wanted to buy that bag for Tao..

His birthday was near.. But Kris decided to just go with something sweet, not too fancy, something meaningful.. But, honestly, what will make our panda happier than a Gucci bag???

*

I went to their dorms with the grocery bags, since they didn’t have free time to buy something.. When I was about to get inside, the door opened and Tao bumped into me, yelling like crazy.. I dropped all the products, asking him what was wrong..

Tao: “I just love you!!!!”

Me: “What??? Are you ok??”

He took my hands, spinning me around, making me feel like super duper dizzy.. Now, what happened with this panda?? His birthday was tomorrow, so that couldn’t be the reason for his joy.. Maybe they had won at a show or something.. But.. there wasn’t any show in their schedule..

Me: “Now calm down.. What happened??”

Tao: “It’s so cool.. so beautiful.. I can’t believe you bought it for me! You’re such a nice noona! Love ya!”

He pinched my cheeks and got outside, taking his phone out.. I put the products back in the bags and went in the kitchen.. Knowing what a child he was, didn’t really surprised me his attitude.. But then again.. what did I buy for him??

I went in his room and saw the Gucci bag on the bed.. I just couldn’t hide my joy.. Now now.. so much love for out sweet panda? Wonder who did it? As a response, two arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer, before kissing me softly..
   
Me: “So.. how come our cold gege decided to melt down his heart??”

Kris: “Well… you’re the guilty one.. I can’t stand seeing you sad..”

Me: “Did you see him? He was so happy..”

Kris: “Um… yes… but just wait..”

Me: “Huh??”

In the next second, Tao’s voice was heard from the living room.. I chuckled, seeing Kris’ face, asking him to cut it off.. He sighed and took my hand, going to Tao..

Kris: “What happened?”

Tao: “Yah… come on, bro! What’s with this bag? I mean.. don’t you have a taste for hot things? There are a lot of bags at Gucci so trendy, specially the new one, that was displayed today at the store.. ”

Kris to me: “Told you..”

He he.. our sweet panda.. Always unpleased with the gifts he gets… But then again.. He’s such a sweet heart.. And I know that, deep inside his heart, Kris also loves Tao’s stupid childish behaviour.. Ortherwise he won’t be smiling like that.. My prince dragon… So handsome..

Kris: “I know babe!”

Me: “What?”

His smirking made me get all red.. Damn.. How can he always read my mind?? Now now.. let me defend myself and.. oh my… no.. no kissing right now, cause you know I’ll melt… I am melting.. Ok.. I’m dead…
 

_______________

Hope you guys like it! Please continue to love and support EXO! Thank you for reading! God bless you all!