Imagine Suho

Imagine time with EXO - mini series

53) 'Our night'

The little blue feathered bird tried to keep its balance, while walking slowly on the dancing branch, its tail drawing invisible lines in the air, moving quickly.

The orange clouds were heading to the west, forming a glowy fluffy blanket over the sky, while the sun gave nature its last warm smile.

I was playing with my ring, watching all this from the rooftop, having goosebumps all over my body at the touch of the invisible silent whistle that kept the trees moving back and forth.

Two hours have passed already, yet there was no sign of anything about to happen to disturb these moments.. In fact, all this lacked that special sparkle to become memorable.. he was yet to come..

I didn’t expect that to happen, although a part of me was the desire of feeling him close, my soul craved for his presence, my eyes for his eyes, my lips for his lips…

I knew it was just a wish that will not get to shine in the moonlight that was slowly fading in, becoming part of this lively painting.. I could still hear his voice, when picking up my phone this morning: “I’ll not make it!”

Little gulls flew above my head, meeting others, reuniting to aim for one last destination: the end of sky, becoming smaller and smaller as sadness would sink deeper and deeper in my heart, causing a hard to explain in words ache..

As my tears took form in the corner of my eyes, falling down slowly to my chin, the dark cheeks of sky would also get wet with tiny sparkling waterdrops, joining me in my sorrow, making me feel at ease.

Some clouds got closer, taking the shape of a fluffly car, moving lazily.. I followed it with my eyes, not knowing that at the same time another one was running on the streets with just one destination ahead.

I stood up and raised my hands, trying to gasp the sweet scent of the tilia trees, listening to the cute chirps of birds hiding behind the green leaves, not hearing the footsteps on the stairway that lead to where I was now..

I couldn’t control my feelings, although I knew that this wasn’t what he wanted either.. But, there was nothing he could do about it, even if he wished.. He was too far away to be able to get back on time..

The world tour was keeping him busy for the past 2 months, making us hardly get in touch… I could just be happy if finding a message once in days…

I looked at the table, where the cake was.. Chocolate one, as he liked it.. I went to lit up the candle, thus getting away from the place where I could spot if anyone came..

The light made my eyes sparkle, although they were more amazed at the sight of the silhouette behind the candle, while my heart started to beat faster..

I thought it’s just an illusion of my mind, messing up with my feelings, making me even more sad that I already was..

But then.. I felt that warmth slowly embracing me and I was now sure that it wasn’t coming from the flame, but from the sweet smile in front.. I took a better look, trying to not cry and I ran into his opened arms, resting my hopes against his love..

He wrapped his arms around me, touching my hair with his soft skin, sighing.. I called out his name, as if I was afraid he’ll vanish in the dark starry night, leaving me.. He spoke softly, assuring me that everything was as real as our love..

“I am here!”

Me: “Suho? But.. I.. how come?”

Suho: “Silly.. our 1st anniversary and me not being here?”

He looked at me smiling then leaned closer, pressing his lips against mine, while our fingers intertwined..  The magic of this moment seemed even more powerful thanks to the surrounding nature..

Earth was now celebrating our love, giving us its peaceful embrace.. Suho took a red rose and caressed my face with it, moving slowly to my neck, going down on my back, making me tremble of joy and desire..

He rested his chin on my shoulder, holding the rose in front of me.. I took it and engraved on its petals a soft kiss, bearing all my love and happiness.. I turned my head, showing him the rose.. He smiled and, while pretending to kiss the rose, he reached for my lips instead.

Me: “Cheating, huh?”

Suho: “Yah! Come here!”

He began chasing me around, while I was laughing and yelling my love for him.. At one moment, I felt I was about to fall, but his hand reached for mine and we ended up on the floor, gazing at each other, giggling..

We our backs and looked at the stars, holding hands.. Our rings had the same sweet sparkle that kept our love shining all this time.. This was our 1st anniversary… One of the most beautiful ones that were yet to come..

I was so happy and thankful to my destiny for gifting me with these moments.. I turned and rested my head on his chest, smiling and nodding slowly when hearing his sweet voice: “You know how much I love you?”
 

_________________

Hope you guys liked it! Please continue to love and support EXO! Thank you for reading! God bless you all!