Imagine Chanyeol (with EXO)

Imagine time with EXO - mini series

51) 'I love my baby wolf'

 

After paying for the products, I got outside and head off to my car, holding my grocery bags. I was taking out the keys when I saw another car blocking the way.. Which idiot would park his car behind mine, when there were so many free spots?? Damn..

I got back to the store, asking for some help.. A member from security got the number of the car and announced it over the intercom.. I was waiting near my car for the smart guy.. Well.. he didn’t really bother to move his …

After 10 minutes, while I was about to explode because of the anger, I saw this dude with stupid looking glasses and fluffly hair running towards me.. He got near and bowed, apologising..

Me: “Next time.. do think before parking!”

Boy: “I didn’t mean to… I was in a hurry.. I’ll just move the car, ok?”

Me: “Please.. that’s what I’ve been waiting for in the last 15 minutes..”

He got into his car, while I got into mine.. I was waiting for him to move, wondering what was taking so long.. Ah... Really??? Was this his first time starting that stupid car??? Well.. I guess stupid wasn’t the car, to be honest..

I got out and went to him, patting the window.. He looked at me and made me a sorry sign.. His car wasn’t in such good condition today.. Ha.. are you kiddin’ me? Either was he doing something about that, or I’ll really throw my anger in his stupid face.. WHAT THE???

Me: “Are you crazy?”

Boy: “Oh my.. I didn’t mean to..”

Me: “You hit my car, you moron!!”

I just couldn’t believe this.. Ah.. just my lucky day.. I got into my car and head off home… Thank God it was nothing serious.. Now were did I put that insurance??

*

I was waiting for my friend to come, while ordering some lemonade.. She was quite late.. Typical.. I was about to call her, when I saw the door opening and my friend running to where I was, along with..

Friend: “Hey there!”

Me: “YOU?”

I just couldn’t believe that the stupid funny eyeglasses guy was standing in front of me.. He looked surprised also.. Ah.. this had to be another ‘great’ day, I suppose..

Friend: “You know each other?”

Me: “NO!” & Boy: “YES!” at the same time..

I gave him a death glare, while grabbing my bag.. I wasn’t going to lose my time with that stupid around.. My friend asked me to sit down… Ah… if it wasn’t for her..

Me: “So.. what did you wanna tell me?”

Friend: “Look.. this is my cousin Chanyeol..”

Me: “And?”

Friend: “He came visiting, but since I am staying at the hostel..”

Me: “Wait a minute.. I hope you’re not..”

Friend: “Actually I am..  can you let him stay at your house, until I find some place?”

Me: “No..”

Friend: “Oh, come on!”

Me: “There’s no way I’ll keep this jerk in my house!”

Friend: “But he’s a nice guy! Trust me!”

I was looking at him sarcastically, while he was heading to a staff member to order something to drink.. Nice guy my foot… No.. I wasn’t going to accept this. My friend kept begging me, really getting on my nerves.. Just because we were best friends didn’t mean that I’ll agree with whatever stupid idea comes in her mind..

Friend: “You’re so mean.. I had a hard time arguing with my parents to convince them to sell you the apartment… You could at least do this..”

Well.. that was a point.. ah.. I totally forgot about that.. Well..How many days were we talking about?

Friend: “Um.. actually.. he’s pursuing his career.. so.. let’s say.. like.. three months??”

Me: “WHAT????”

*

I was inside my apartment, showing him around.. He was gazing with his big funny eyes, keeping that freaky wide smile painted on his face.. We went upstairs and head off to the door at the end of the hallway.

Me: “So this is your room.. Try to not get in my way, while living here, will ya?”

Chanyeol: “Ah.. thank you!”

Me: “Hm.. mention not! Oh.. and take care when you park the car, ok?”

He looked at me surprised.. He really had this huge collection of reactions inside him.. I was about to chuckle, but then I remembered I was supposed to hate him.. Somehow.. that became so difficult..

For the next month, I didn’t had much to complain about.. He was out most of the time, taking some classes for his singing career.. In the nights, he would help me with dinner and stuff, then head to his room and do a little practice, before sleeping..

I really got to like him.. He was a nice person, kind of creepy whenever he had those hyper moments.. I remember once seeing him acting like crazy cause a new game was released.. Like.. honestly.. he was such a baby… A baby wolf… He had those cute big ears which made me give him this nickname, which he liked..

My day couldn’t end in a good way, if I didn’t listen to his stupid jokes, or just stay near him.. I was really getting confused with all those feelings that were happening inside me..

I just had to keep control over my heart, especially since I knew that he was going to debut in a new band.. This was the last week of him staying here.. I was feeling quite down, knowing that I’ll not be able to see him so often anymore..

But I was happy that his dream was slowly transforming into reality.. He really deserved this.. I wished he could shine more and more.. Oh my.. I guess.. I was trapped in this deceptive yet sweet feeling called love.. Indeed.. I began to love him, which meant one thing: a broken heart..

So, I was helping him with the luggage, trying to act normal.. I asked him if he was hungry.. I went to prepare something to eat, when I heard him coming from behind.. He forced me to turn around and took me in his arms, holding me tightly.. I was caressing his hair, crying slowly, while he whispered: “I’ll come back to you!”

*

“You can still try..”

Try what?? I’ve been into this for the past year.. There wasn’t much left of that hope that kept my heart from shattering.. I headed home, passing by people with sad faces, which made me realise how hard it was to be happy when all this sorrow kept getting in your life..

I opened the door and got into the living room, throwing my bag.. I really just wanted to stay like this, doing nothing, not even thinking about the news.. I didn’t even react at the feeling of his arms around my neck..

“Are you ok?”

Me: “Hm.. when did you get home?”

“About an hour ago.. The show was cancelled today.. ”

He stopped when hearing me crying, sat on the couch and asked me what was wrong.. How could I tell him? It was his dream and I couldn’t do anything to fulfill it.. I just couldn’t… I was losing my hope.. I couldn’t keep it up anymore.. As if he could read my mind, he kissed my cheek, asking me to forget about all..

“There’s another way..”

Me: “You mean?”

“Yes..”

Me: “But.. adoption? Chanyeol.. is not the same thing!”

Chanyeol: “Listen.. I love you and I will continue to, no matter what.. I just want you to be happy, ok? If you don’t want to adopt a child, it’s ok! But please stop doing this to yourself.. It’s not your fault!”

Me: “Is not that I don’t want to adopt, but.. ”

Chanyeol: “Let’s not think about this now!”

He lifted me up and carried me to the bedroom.. I felt even more guilty and sad, seeing him like this.. How could he love me so much, despite knowing that I’ll never.. He was so innocent.. My baby wolf..

I kept becoming even more depressed in the next days, which had an effect on Chanyeol as well. He did everything he could to help me forget and move on.. He would even make his group members come at home and cheer me up..

I was trying to get used to the idea, especially because I knew how hard it was for my baby wolf as well.. I needed to be strong for him. I’ve began slowly to get back to my usual self, assuring him that everything was alright..

You probably know that once your life is getting on with a new path that you’ve accepted, knowing that there’s no other way, you tend to act as if nothing happened.. You do the usual stuff, following your destiny, although the pain remains silent somewhere in the darkest corner of your heart..

And while living like this, you get to that one day when everything gets back to you, finding you totally unprepared..Indeed, this was a confusing situation… I went home, trying to put my thoughts in order..

Chanyeol was in the living room with the boys, chating out loud.. He was quite happy, as if he heard something that he really wanted to.. I got closer to listen to their conversation..

Chen: “Yah.. is not time to joke around, derp!”

Chanyeol: “I am damn serious.. this time I’m sure..”

Baekhyun: “You said that so many times.. what if it’s a false alarm??”

Chanyeol: “Yah, you bacon!!! If I say it’s true, then it is.. Just wait until she comes home… She’ll tell you!”

Me: “What’s happening?”

Chanyeol: “Finally… Honey, please tell them! They don’t believe that I’ll be a father in exactly 8 months!”

Me: “It’s true guys…”

Kai: “Yah!! Finally!”

Luhan: “Oh my!! I am so happy! Congrats, Channie!!”

Xiumin: “Wah… another baby wolf!!!”

Chanyeol, smirking at Chen and Baekyhun: “I’ve told you this time a baby is coming!”

Me: “Two, actually!”

Chanyeol: “Heard that? Two actua…. WHAAAAAAAAAAT??????????????!!!!!!”

*

 I just couldn’t stop laughing at those stupid jokes Chen kept telling me.. We were waiting for Chanyeol in the changing room, while he was on the stage, MCing.. I was enjoying my blueberry milkshake, when this awful pain stabbed me in the back.. I looked up at the boys, trying to speak..

Luhan was playing on his phone, yelling at Sehun to stop bothering him, while the latter kept pushing him so that he would lose the game.. He raised his head to give Sehun an angry stare, when he saw me trying to get up..

Luhan: “Are you ok?”

Me: “Not quite..”

Sehun: “Oh my.. where’s the phone?”

Xiumin: “Just hang there, ok??”

As if I was intending to run away.. Now time was passing so slowly.. I could hardly breath.. I really needed Chanyeol by my side.. But I didn’t want him to get distracted…

---

I was getting quite nervous, while looking at those nurses moving all around me, while asking if Chanyeol arrived.. Either were they deaf, or just really uninterested in whatever I was muttering..

And that pain really… Ah! Where was that stupid wolf??? I heard the door opening and saw him coming inside, almost falling down, when bumping into the doctor.. He came near and held my hand, asking me if I was ok..

Me: “Oh yes.. I am enjoying my time here, you moron!!”

Chanyeol: “Now, relax! Everything is ok! Don’t be nervous!”

Me: “Look who’s talking!”

He kept blabbering, while trying to calm himself down.. I was quite worried, knowing all that happened in the past.. I just hoped that this time, things will end up good.. The doctor raised his voice, telling us about the first baby..

Chanyeol got up and crossed his fingers, praying.. Then I saw him grabbing a nurse’s hand, feeling dizzy.. I made big eyes, wondering what happened.. The woman startled at his touch and pushed him away, making him fell on the free bed near me..

Chanyeol: “Damn.. that hurt.. ”

Me: “YOU STUPID WOLF! YOU CALL THAT PAIN? WHY DON’T YOU TAKE MY PLACE TO FEEL THE REAL PAIN, YOU BIG EARED SMALL BRAIN BOY!”

Chanyeol: “I’m sorry honey.. Oh.. I just..”

Me: “Don’t you dare faint now!!!!!!!!”

He kept slapping his face, trying to get rid of the dizziness.. I realised that I’ve always had a baby near me.. And he was a damn stupid one.. And sweet.. And loving.. And..

“Congratulation, Mr Park!”

Chanyeol: “Thank you, doctor!”

“YAH PARK CHANYEOL!!!!!!!!”

“BAEKIEEEE!!”

The boys got in the room, hugging us both… They asked where the babies were.. I replied that the nurses will bring them in a bit..

Xiumin: “Um.. 2 girls??”

Me: “He he.. no.. A boy and a girl..”

Chen: “Ah… so sweet!! Hope they take after you!”

Chanyeol: “What is that supposed to mean, you troll?”

Chen: “Is quite obvious!!”

Baekhyun: “I totally agree!!”

Chanyeol: “Wait until I get my hands on you two!!”

Kai: “Yah Park Chanyeol!”

Chanyeol: “What??”

Kai, smirking: “Two little stars already here.. but.. we need 12 for EXO Junior!”

Me and Chanyeol: “WHAAAAT???”

Chen: “Who said anything about you too?? Geez…He’s right.. Well now.. who’s next?”

Kris: “Yo.. why are you looking at me like that?”

Chen, with smiling eyes: “Now Kris.. um.. our happy virus here was faster.. what are you waiting for?”

Kris: “YO!!! Chen Chen!!”

They kept teasing each other, while the rest of us were laughing.. Chanyeol sat near me, taking me in his arms.. I kissed him softly on his dimple, making him giggle.. He then looked at me smirking…

Me: “I don’t like that stare..”

Chanyeol: “You know… EXO Junior is not such a bad idea.. if these guys don’t act faster, I guess we’ll have to help, no?”

I’ve punched him in the stomach, while getting all red.. God! Where did those stupid ideas come from?? He was such a baby! My big eared baby wolf!

_________________

Hope you like it! Please continue to love and support EXO! Thank you for reading! God bless you all!