Special imagine - Your bias and you

Imagine time with EXO - mini series

48)

This is one of those moments when you feel like time finally understood your heart’s ache and decided to stop, letting you live your story forever and ever…

Even the nature heard the calling of your soul, offering you this beautiful scenery.. the warm sand, the slow dance of the waves, the chilly breeze blowing gently, making its way through your hair, while you stand with your hands raised, as if you would like to embrace the universe..

You feel peaceful, calm.. Your heart is at ease.. And this is thanks to that one feeling that kept this world alive since its first day.. That one feeling that will forever engrave its mysterious power in every soul on earth, keeping it from shattering..

The only feeling that will follow you throughout this journey of life and beyond that, asking nothing more in return, than just to keep it safe in your heart.. The one feeling that can make you and brake you: love!

And there is only one way for this feeling to change your existence forever: bringing in your life that special someone that will always stay by your side, no matter how dark the path will be.. You can hear the sound of his steps fading slowly in the sand, while you keep your eyes closed, sighing…

He comes closer and hugs you in such way, that you actually feel your hearts touching, your breaths intertwining, your souls blending into one.. You now know that you were meant to come on this planet only to be his guide, his support, to protect him and love him with every piece of your entire being..

This is just one of those moments, when you realise that life is indeed a blessing and you thank the destiny for letting you be here, at this time, with him.. You smile deep inside your heart when he kisses your neck softly, whispering: “Saranghae!”

Indeed.. this is a moment that will forever remain engraved in the history of this lonely green planet, leaving its mark on every detail that helped create this universe of two lovers.. This is an unique moment.. This.. is your moment!

___________________

Hope you like it! Please continue to love and support EXO! Thank you for reading! God bless you all!