Imagine Sehun (with Xiumin and Luhan)

Imagine time with EXO - mini series

20) Imagine Sehun searching for Xiumin after smelling his scent... (cr to gay-exotic-imagines on tumblr for the idea)

 

Yeah... ok.. imagination mode activated (growl in the background)...

 

Me: "Hey.. so that's all ok?"..

Voice on the phone: "Sure.. we're done"..

Me: "Thanks oppa"..

"Oh.. no need to thank me"..

Later at my apartment..

Me: "Ok.. then this is it.. hope it will be good"..

Voice: "Yeah of course.. I should go before".. door bell rings..

Me: "Oh my.. he's here... God.. what should I do?? Ok.. just go there and hide"..

Voice: "Ok.. we should have done it earlier damn"..

Me going to the door.. I open it.. Sehun enters...

Him: "Yah.. what are you doing?"..

Me with innocent face: "Doing? What do you mean?"..

Sehun: "I've called all day long..my manager was really upset seeing me with the phone all the time.. "..

Me: "So sorry I was busy"..

Sehun: "Really? I think you were talking all day at the phone."..

Me: "Oh no.. I just"..

Sehun: "Don't lie.. I".. he stopped and looked around.. I kept on staring at him...

Me: "What's wrong?"..

Sehun: "Somebody is here"..

Me: "What? no... nonsense I am alone"..

Sehun: "This scent... alright Xiumin, get out!"..

Me shocked.. Xiumin gets out of his hiding place with an innocent face..

Xiumin: "Hey what's up? he he"..

Sehun to me: "So you were really busy today... and you Xiumin.. you said you'll use your free time to visit your parents.. "...

Me: "Look I just"..

Sehun: "Forget it".. he heads towards the door..

Me with teary eyes: "Ah.. so stupid!!!"..

Xiumin smiles at me trying to comfort me.. then he leaves without saying anything as I turned and went in my bedroom..

next...

Xiumin runs and catches Sehun..

Xiumin: "Yah.. stop!"..

Sehun: "What do you want.. I wanna go back to the dorms.."..

Xiumin: "Babo.. aishhhh.... Sehunaaaa.. I should just.. come on.. what day is today?"

Him: "I know exactly what is today.. that's why I am so upset you know.. I was so excited to spend my bday with her.. and now what.. I found out that she's with someone else.. and also.. with you.. like.. damn"..

Xiumin: "You're so stupid, kid... she's been preparing a surprise for you all day.. I was here just to help her.. ah... "

Sehun surprised: "What?... Really? I... Damn!"

Xiumin: "She wanted to celebrate your bday and then.. but why should I tell this... I'm going back to the dorms.."

Xiumin leaves Sehun near the park entrance.. meanwhile..

Me: "Hello?"..

Voice: "Yah.. where are ya guys? We're ready for the party"..

Me: "Oh Luhan.. I.."..

Luhan: "What's wrong?"..

Me: "Well I messed up the whole thing"..

Luhan: "I'll call you in a minute bye".. he hang up... then..

Luhan: "Yah Sehuna.. where are ya?"..

Sehun: "I was going to meet _______"..

Luhan: "Ah.. I should give you a good punch... "..

Sehun: "I know I know.. see ya later bye"..

In the apartment.. me preparing myself for a little walk.. I was so sad I couldn't just stay still.. I needed some fresh air.. I left the apartment and head to the park.. it was a beautiful sunset, the weather was nice and warm.. while walking I saw few kids coming towards me with some balloons.. one of them gave me a green one.. on it was written: "mianhe".. then a blue one: "me.. babo".. and a pink one: "saranghae".. I looked at the kids.. they smiled and ran away.. I just stood there looking at those balloons when I felt someone back hugging me..

"Yah.."..

"Sorry.. I was so stupid!!!!"

Me: "Don't worry.. I just wanted to surprise you but I am not good at organizing things.. but honestly... how could you think about Xiumin.. oppa is so nice and he helped me a lot today!!!!"

Sehun: "Um.. well.. you see how you make me feel?... I only want you for my self!!!"..

 

 

SO... would you love to see him jealous because he doesn't like other person near you?

So sorry... I got it all wrong...cause in my story Sehun doesn't search for Xiumin, my little baozi gets out himself he he... Also for those who ship HunHan: Mianhe! :)