Trouble

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eunyoung bit the tip of her pen while trying to digest what her lecturer was blabbing about in front of the class. The bell then rung and class was immediately dismissed.

She sighed and closed her book.

Another assignment.

Her lecturer just made all the art management students to help as a crew in the annual concert.

"Eunyoung-ah!" Eunyoung walked out of the class and found Sungyeol there, waiting for her.

"Why are you here?"

"Let's go for lunch, together with my band," He said with a grin.

"Alright, where are they?" Eunyoung immediately agreed to Sungyeol's suggestion.

Well, she finally realized that having a few friends at the campus wasn't that bad.

"They're waiting at the cafeteria," Yeol told her as they walked down the steps.

The both of them finally joined the others after they ordered their foods. Eunyoung sat between Woohyun and Myungsoo with Sunggyu in front of her.

"Guys~ This is my sister," Woohyun introduced her awkwardly while tapping her back.

Eunyoung bowed down slightly.

"Eunyoung, this is Kim Myungsoo, Lee Sungjong and Kim Sunggyu," Woohyun said.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Nam Eunyoung," she said with a smile.

"I guess you've met your old lo.. Oww!!" Eunyoung kicked her brother's thigh before he could finish his sentence and glared at him.

Sunggyu then cleared his throat, showing his discomfort in the situation. Woohyun smiled at him.

"So... Eunyoung... You know what your brother is famous for in the university right?" Myungsoo asked her with a chuckle.

"Of course! Besides his strong vocal ability, he's also known for playing with girl's heart," Eunyoung answered with an intimidating tone and a smirk towards her brother.

The whole table laughed.

"You guys better shut up!" Woohyun shouted.

 

 

"AAAAH!!" A high pitched shout by a young lady was heard behind the wooden door.

"Just a bit more baby. Just a bit more," Hoya said with an evil smile and injected the second syringe to her neck.

"Wh- why are you doing this to me?" She stammered with droplets of cold sweat wetting her whole body.

"Hold her tightly," Hoya ignored her question and commanded Dongwoo instead.

Dongwoo held her hands which were tied behind the back of the chair she was sitting on. "AAAAH!!!!" She cried again as Hoya finished injecting the syringe.

"That's enough Hoya!" Dongwoo told him.

Not after a minute, the young lady in front of them collapsed.

"Take her phone and dress her up. Make sure you send a high ransom to her parents," Hoya said as he walked out of the room.

 

 

"Dongwoo oppa!" Eunyoung called him when she saw Dongwoo waiting for her, in front of the music room, as usual.

"Ready for today?" He asked and she nodded surely.

They went inside the room and Eunyoung immediately sat on the piano. "Here is your part," she said as she gave him a sheet of paper, containing all the notes and lyrics.

"You have a great voice and I know that you can not only rap, but also sing," Eunyoung said with a smile before she started playing the piano.

Dongwoo chuckled and then started to sing the first verse, followed by Eunyoung's strong voice on the second verse. Then, the both of them sang the chorus together, creating a perfect melody.

"Eunyoung-nim, you have a powerful voice, just like your brother," Dongwoo commented immediately after they finished.

"Thanks," she said after gulping her water.

"You know, maybe you should focus more on your singing skills," "Nah.... I'm not really interested in it," Eunyoung said with a laugh. Dongwoo nodded.

"I'm tired... Do you want to go for a walk with me?" He suddenly asked. Eunyoung shook her head.

"I'm sorry oppa, I have another class right now," she said with a bitter smile.

"Ah... That's really fine," "Then I'm going first oppa! Bye!" Eunyoung then left with a smile.

"Do well!" Dongwoo shouted as the door in front of him closed. He dropped the sheets in his hand and grunted.

Once again, his plan failed.

Woohyun held Surin's hand and played

Please log in to read the full chapter