Forgiveness

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dongwoo waited nervously in front of Yejin's vocal room. He promised her that they would go home together since they were then staying in the same place. Of course, Hoya didn't know about this. Dongwoo just told him that he didn't want to stay with Hoya anymore unless Hoya stopped doing his nasty job. Dongwoo sighed and peeked the room through the small glass window above the door once more time. Yejin was still working on her voice. He looked at his watch. His feet was already sore from the one hour standing. He shrugged his shoulders and knocked on the door, waiting until it was opened from the other side.

 

"Uh.. we're having a practice here-"

 

"Oh Dongwoo!" Yejin cut her vocal trainer's words and joined him in front of the door after she put her headphones down.

 

Dongwoo bowed politely and apologized.

 

"Sorry, I just want to talk to Yejin for a moment,"

 

"Dongwoo, come in!" The lady welcomed him cheerfully, earning a glare from her vocal trainer.

 

Yejin looked at him.

 

"Come on, Heungsoo oppa, he won't disturb. I promise he would sit quietly in the corner," she pleaded with her puppy eyes.

 

Dongwoo smiled. She was cute.

 

Heungsoo sighed and nodded.

 

"Araso, just sit there," he finally agreed and pointed to  a small stool at the corner of the vocal room.

 

Dongwoo sat there obediently while Yejin put her headphones.

 

"Let's repeat the chorus okay? I need your voice to be more powerful," Heungsoo commanded and Yejin nodded.

 

 

"You're my only one way..
ojik neoreul wonhae nae-ga ni gyeote isseume kamsahae..
You're the only one babe..
himdeun sesang so-ge sarangeural-ke haejun neo hanaro naneun haengbo-khae..
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven x2
uri hamkkeramyeon we will never cry never never cry.."

 

 

Dongwoo's jaws dropped at that instant.

 

He knew that Yejin was really good at singing but her voice... It just hipnotized him right at that second. It was really powerful, yet so beautiful.

 

So powerful, yet so beautiful like Yejin. Dongwoo even felt that he would never get bored with her. The way she smiles, the way her hair falls, the way she sings. It was just so enchanting for him.

 

"Good job, we're done for today," Heungsoo said once the music ended before leaving the room.

 

"Come on, let's get back home," Dongwoo stood up.

 

"Em.. actually Dongwoo, I want to go somewhere else,"

 

"Oh? I can go back home by myself then," He felt his heart sinking right after Yejin finished her words.

 

Yejin laughed slightly and fixed her skirt.

 

"I mean, I want to go somewhere with you,"

 

"Ah.. T-that would be good then. Where do you want to go?" Dongwoo tried to not sound so happy, but it seemed that Yejin sensed the sudden change in his tone.

 

"You know... there's this carnival that has just opened today. I was thinking that we could spend the night there, besides, I want to see how a carnival is like in Seoul," She said.

 

Dongwoo nodded and

Please log in to read the full chapter