Next victim

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Guys, I'm home!"

Woohyun popped his head above the book he was reading to find Eunyoung taking out her shoes in front of the door.

"I bought you guys dinner," she said as she placed a plastic bag above the dining table.

"Got you paycheck today huh?" Jiyou walked out of her room with a grinning smile.

Woohyun stood up from the couch and went to the kitchen to grab the plates and joined his sisters who were already sitting on the dining table.

"How's school?" Eunyoung asked her younger sister.

"The usual. Playboys flirting everywhere, drama queens, nerds, annoying teachers," Jiyou answered as she placed some rice on her plate.

"Talking about play boys, our brother has got some reputation in woollim," Eunyoung said with a smirk.

"Oppa is a play boy there?!"

"Yah!" Woohyun shouted.

"What? You're denying it? I talked to Sungyeol already and he literally told me everything about you," Eunyoung attacked him calmly.

"Lee Sungyeol oppa is there too?" Jiyou asked with surprise and Eunyoung nodded.

"Uohhh.... Will the old love come back?" Jiyou teased.

"No way!" Eunyoung denied while chewing her chicken.

"He was your first high school crush after all," Now it was Woohyun's turn to tease Eunyoung.

"Well, I thought he was that smart, cool guy since he was the school council leader. Turns out, he was just the opposite,"

"But yet, after knowing that, you still liked him," Jiyou said.

"Aish!! Shut up!"

 

"We need to talk," Sungyeol suddenly appeared out of no where, blocking Dongwoo, who was carrying his heavy black back pack.

"What is it?" He asked, a bit startled.

"Nam Eunyoung. Why her?"

Dongwoo furrowed his eye brows upon hearing Sungyeol's firm tone.

"Why do you care?"

"Because I know what you've done to girls like her,"

"And can you tell me what have I done?"

"Yes, I can." Sungyeol answered him coldly.

Dongwoo scoffed.

"Wait... You like her is it Lee Sungyeol?"

"No. But she's my high school friend and I don't want her to get involved in any of your dirty business,"

"Dirty business you say?" Dongwoo smirked.

"Who's your boss?" Sungyeol finally decided to as

Please log in to read the full chapter