Grounded

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

Myungsoo sighed and threw his black jacket on his bed. He held his cell phone.

He was jealous.

Really jealous.

He couldn't accept the fact that Sungyeol and Eunyoung were dating. He just couldn't. He felt that he had waited for a year and when he finally found her again.... His own bestfriend took her. Ah... Sungyeol, another problem. It's even harder for him because it was his own best friend. He wanted Eunyoung. She just had this thing that could cast a spell on him.

How should he take her?

He didn't want to hurt his best friend but on the other hand, he needed to fulfill his desire.

His obsession.

Myungsoo messed with his hair and sat above his bed with a laptop on his lap. He opened his social media application and typed Nam Eunyoung on the search box. Once again, he opened her photos. It wasn't much but at least, he could see her face. He never got bored of it although he had done this thousand of times. He have to do something. He should.

Myungsoo sighed and took his phone. He checked his contacts and unsurely, he pressed a familiar number. He knew doing this would cause a lot of trouble not only for him, but for everyone. Calling this person meant dealing with trouble, dealing with betrayal, dealing with pain. He waited nervously as the phone waiting tone was heard.

"Hello," a cold and manly voice was heard.

For a moment, Myungsoo was actualy surprised with himself for dialing this number.

"H-hyung, it's me," He answered, half stammering.

"Ah... Kim Myungsoo, did you regret your decision?" The man on the other side asked with an evil chuckle.

"I need your help," Myungsoo said.

"As long as you have the cash..."

"You don't need to worry about that,"

"Then what help is it that you need?"

"There's this girl on Woollim, she's called.... Nam Eunyoung. I want you to get her,"

"Ah... Eunyoung..."

"B- but don't hurt her, just send a ransom to Woohyun hyung,"

"I don't understand you Myungsoo,"

"I want to come and save her," Myungsoo stated his point.

The man chuckled. "So it's all about love eh?"

The younger kept quiet.

"Okay then.... I'll tell you when our stage would be ready,"

"Alright, thanks Hoya hyung."

 

Sungyeol sighed and grunted.

"What's up hyung?" Daeyeol looked at him with worry.

His brother had been roaming around his own room like crazy. Daeyeol who was borrowing his computer was obviously disturb. Sungyeol messed his hair.

"Mom! Urrgh!"

"Why?"

"She put cameras on the back yard!"

"So?"

"Aaarghhh!! You don't get it!" Sungyeol's shout made his brother surprised.

He stormed out of his room after taking his wallet.

"Yah! Hyung!" Sungyeol heard Daeyeol but he didn't care. He went down the steps and started his car engine but cursed when he saw his mom standing in front of his car with both hands on her waist. She walked to the driver's side.

"Where are you going Sungyeol?"

He scoffed and opened the door.

"Step out," Mrs. Lee said sternly with crossed arms in front of his chest. Sungyeol had no choice but to go out of his car.

"Your car keys," she said while holding her palm out, in front of Sungyeol.

"Umma..."

"Your car keys!"

Sungyeol grabbed his keys which was inside his pocket and gave her reluctantly. She waved it in front of him.

"You're grounded," she said and left.

"No umma!! Please!" Sungyeol begged.

Mrs. Lee turned her body, facing Sungyeol. She smirked.

"What do you need it for? To play with your Woohyun hyung? Or ah... To visit that bastard at the night club?"

"HE'S NOT A BASTARD!!" Sungyeol shouted, but his mom's expression was even.

Mrs. Lee shook her head with a chuckle.

"You know who you remind me of? Yes, that bastard. As days pass by, I'm seeing a great resemblance between the two of you,"

"And so what? Are you going to kick me out of the house too?"

The older lady shrugged her shoulders and walked into the house.

"Who knows Yeol? Who knows?" She said with an evil laugh.

Sungyeol kicked his car tyres and cursed. He rushed into the mansion and immediately went to the attic. He had his old drums there and they would always be ready for him if he wanted to pour out all of his emotions. He took the drumsticks and hit the bass hardly. His right hand was hitting the cymbals as if they did something wrong to him.

"I HATE YOU!!!!" Sungyeol shouted and grunted as the beat became louder and unsteady.

He cursed and finally, when he was tired, he dropped himself on the dusty couch.

He cried.

He couldn't hold it anymore.

He hated his mother.

He hated himself more because of the fact that he didn't realized that what his mother was doing all of this time, was to take his dad's wealth. He loved her. He used to. And it just that everything changed once Mr. Lee had succeed.

Yes, he might be the cheerful Lee Sungyeol.

Please log in to read the full chapter