Saved

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sungyeol wrapped Eunyoung with his coat while she tried to take off the tight high black boots that she was wearing.

"I'll help you," Sungyeol said with a chuckle as he pulled out the boots and revealed Eunyoung's red scars on her thigh.

"Oh geez... I'll get you some band aid," he said and stood up.

"It's inside the white cupboard at the kitchen," Eunyoung told him. He nodded and went towards the kitchen.

Eunyoung sat back and massaged her temples and sighed. She couldn't believe what she had gone through.

 

 

 

"D- dongwoo oppa?! Is it really you?" Eunyoung cried, she couldn't believe her own eyes.

Dongwoo was standing there, in front of her, beside Hoya with every guilty expression his face could show. She tried to get up and free herself but it was useless. The ropes tying her were too tight. Hoya walked beside her with a chuckle and pat her head. Eunyoung tried to avoid it but failed.

"Yes babe, it's your Dongwoo oppa," he said with a smirk.

"Don't even think of calling me that!" Eunyoung said. Hoya laughed and moved his face only an inch in front of her.

He held her chin. "Oh... I see... Because only Lee Sungyeol can call you that right?" He .

Eunyoung glared at him. She was definitely pissed off but on the other hand she was also scared because she had zero idea about what Hoya was going to do with her, especially now that she knew Dongwoo was also helping him. Hoya let out his evil chuckle again, he walked around her and placed his face slightly above her shoulders while whispering to her,

"You know... A hot girl like you, deserve somebody much much better than that idiot Lee Sungyeol,"

Eunyoung grunted and cursed. "Go die!!" She shouted, but Hoya just laughed at her and went in front of her again.

"Dongwoo... Would you like to say anything?" He asked the guy beside him. Dongwoo looked at Eunyoung deeply.

"I- I'm so sorry Eun," he said sincerely.

"I don't want to hear that!!!" Eunyoung shouted. She scoffed and looked up, trying to hold her tears. "How could I even believed you in the first place? You're just another liar!!" Her voice started cracking.

"Eun... I'm really sorry!"

"Shut up!! Don't pretend to be sorry when you're not!" She said as tears dropped by from her eyes.

"Shh... Dongwoo, that's enough," Hoya said, with his so- not- calming voice. He walked towards her and cupped her pale face while rubbing her tears.

"Shh shh.... Everything will be okay Nam Eunyoung, I promise you," he said sarcastically.

Eunyoung moved her face backwards, avoiding his dirty hands.

"Don't touch me!!" But Hoya traced his hands from her cheeks, down to her neck, and down to her .

"I said don't touch me!!" Eunyoung shouted with rage.

"Hoya! Stop it!!" Dongwoo jumped into their fight too.

Hoya, on the other hand, seemed to be enjoying the attraction. Instead of stopping, he leaned his body forward and seductively kissed Eunyoung's neck. Eunyoung squirmed her eyes while tears passed down. It was definitely fear and disgust all over her heart.

"Ss- stop it..." She said in the middle of her sob but it was useless until suddenly, she felt

Please log in to read the full chapter