small fight

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eunyoung stepped into the small shop with dusty discs and cassettes displayed next to one another on both sides of the store.

"Annyeong?" She called and went to the cashier counter.

An old man with lousy eyes stood up behind the counter.

"What do you want to buy?" He asked.

"Uh.. I'm not buying anything. In fact, I want to work here. I saw your advertisement in fr..."

"I don't need anyone again. I can do this job by myself!" The old man cut Eunyoung's words harshly.

"Ah... I see, I'll be going then," she said as she bowed down and left.

She sighed.

Fifth attempt and still, no result. It's not because that she wasn't capable, but because there's this word called 'excuses'. She had gone from shop to shop but to summarize, they all said they didn't need her. She looked at her watch when she realized that it was time to go for her art class. She rushed to Woollim and quickly sat on her class just in time when the teacher entered. Luckily, Dongwoo had saved a place beside him for her. She took her book out and of course, a small scrap of paper to chat with Dongwoo.

'So tired... Tried to find a part time job in a music store but couldn't. :(' She wrote and passed it to Dongwoo.

This time, Eunyoung decided to listen to her lecturer more so she won't missed out the important notes like previously.

'You want to work?' She read Dongwoo's reply after jotting down some notes.

'I'm trying to :)' she then passed it to Dongwoo again.

'Maybe.... We can teach music lessons together....'

Eunyoung smiled.

It was a great suggestion but then, Sungyeol won't like it. But... She could solve that problem later. Anyway, she changed her job because of him too.

'That's a great idea! Where should we do it?'

'We can do it at my... house(?)' Dongwoo replied.

Eunyoung looked at him and raise her thumbs up. Then she pointed to the board, signaling that she needs to listen to the teacher.

Dongwoo grinned and nodded.

 

 

Myungsoo had heard it.

He had heard the whispering and rumors about Sungyeol dating Eunyoung and yet, he still couldn't believe it.

He didn't know that his best friend would decide to do a quick move. He didn't know if it was jealousy, envy or happiness rushing through his nerves. It's a mixture of a bit of it. Well, it should be since there's this part of him that wanted Eunyoung, but on the other hand, he was happy that his best friend could be together with the girl he had loved for a long time.

"Myungsoo-ah! Sign!!" A fan girl in front of him squealed. Myungsoo sighed, took her pen and signed behind her phone casing.

"Do you think Eunyoung and Sungyeol are really dating?" He asked her suddenly.

"Eh?" The girl looked startled with eyes wide open.

"Tsk... Forget it, what kind of fan are you?" He said coldly and left her.

"Aish! Jinja! What kind of idol are you?!" She grunted, but it seemed that Myungsoo didn't hear her.

"Yejin-ah!" The girl turned around and saw Dongwoo walking towards her.

"Dongwoo! You're done with your class?"

Dongwoo nodded.

"Who are you cursing to?" He asked and laughed.

"Ah... It's Myungsoo,"

"What happened?" Yejin shook her head.

"Nothing, just forget it," she said with a smile. "Come on, let's have lunch," Dongwoo nod his head again as th

Please log in to read the full chapter