Meeting

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Ah.. I see... Thank you very much Sungyeol, we will treat you for dinner next time once our son gets better," Mrs. Kim thanked Sungyeol and the tall guy politely bowed.

"So... Mrs. Kim, if you don't mind, I should leave now," Sungyeol said.

"Oh... of course, you should. You've done a lot for today. Make sure you get some good rest huh?"

Sungyeol grinned and bowed down once more before leaving Myungsoo's hospital room. Thank God Sungyeol came just in time when Myungsoo out. He didn't immediately informed Mrs. Kim as Sungyeol knew she was still at work, so he brought Myungsoo to the hospital alone. He couldn't stand seeing his bestfriend dying. Yes, he was mad at him but it wasn't worth it as compared to Myungsoo's life. He knew it wasn't.

"Sungyeol! Is everything okay?" Eunyoung greeted him immediately when he arrived at the lobby.

The guy smiled faintly at her and nodded.

"Yeah... uhm... it's just Myungsoo..."

"it's okay Yeol, you don't have to say it," Eunyoung cut him off once she sensed Sungyeol's uncomfortable tone.

"Thanks..."

"Sure... but Yeol, why did you ask me to come here?"

"Ah... about that, I want you to meet someone," Sungyeol answered with a smile.

"Someone?" The lady furrowed her eyebrows.

"Ne. Just follow me alright?" He said and grabbed her wrist.

"Sungyeol, what are you planning?" Eunyoung asked while resisting herself from Sungyeol's grip.

"Yah! Do you have to ask so much?"

"Yah! How can I follow you blindly. Who knows what prank are you going to pull?" Eunyoung attacked him.

Sungyeol sighed and shook his head.

"Jinja! This girl. Why don't you trust me?"

"Because you will either be really serious with me or really disturbing,"

"This time is serious Eun!"

"Oh... dejavu! I've heard that last time, when you told me Daeyeol was sick and it turned out he wasn't!"

"This girl... really!"

"What? What are you going to say?"

"You're such a-"

"What?"

"Can we not argue?"

"We are not arguing, we are debating,"

 

And of course, everyone knows they won't get out of the hospital before ending their one hour mouth fight.

 

 

"Dongwoo-ya! I'm back!"

"Oh! I made dinner for us!" Dongwoo shouted while still preparing the plates.

Yejin had allowed him to stay on her apartment since he, obviously, needs a more decent home. No, she wasn't mad at him for telling her about Hoya. Instead she was grateful. She even thanked him that he decided to t

Please log in to read the full chapter