choice

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Myungsoo!!" Eunyoung called, slightly limping because of the pain she had got yesterday.

Myungsoo who was walking a few steps in front of her turned around and smiled- no- faked a smile. It really hurt him on the inside to see Eunyoung's leg and hands full of scars which was of course, because of him. Eunyoung ran slightly towards him and bowed down.

"Thank you for yesterday! I don't know what would happen to me if you weren't there," she said.

Myungsoo chuckled and said back, "That's no problem,"

"But... How did you know I was there?" Eunyoung asked curiously.

"Ehm... About that..." The guy bit his lips nervously.

He was really ill- prepared for the question, all he had been thinking was to look heroic in front of Eunyoung. "I was just walking in front when I heard a scream," he lied.

And his lie just so much that Eunyoung's face could tell that she didn't believe him but...

"Oh... I see. Once again, thank you Myungsoo," she said with a smile as she left him.

Eunyoung immediately knew that something was definitely fishy. Somehow, she knew Myungsoo was hiding something not only from her, but also his friends. She walked forward, to her class and sat down on the corner.

Her heart almost skipped a beat when she saw Dongwoo entering. For a moment, wanted to shout, "Oppa!" to him but she gazed down towards her book after making a slight eye contact with him. And doing this was just hurting herself in the inside.

 

 

 

Sungjong sighed and rubbed his temples as he leaned on the wall.

He peeped into the room once more time.

There she was, packing all of her things.

Sungjong leaned back on the wall again as he waited for her to go out. His breathe was uncontrollable and he could feel cold sweats on his palms. He rubbed his hands. "You can do this Sungjong. You deserve an explanation!" He tried to calm himself down.

"Y-yah!" He called when the girl he was waiting went out of the class.

He walked towards her who had turned around. She seemed really tense and surprised, together with a slight fear on her face.

"W- who are you?" She asked, trying to act cold.

Sungjong sighed.

"Really? Are you going to play it that way? After what you've done to me?" Sungjong himself too, was shocked with his bold response.

The girl tried to walk away, but Sungjong grabbed her wrist.

She glared at him.

"Let go of me!!"

"Not until you say my name,"

"I don't know you!! Let go!"

Sungjong grabbed her tighter that she groaned slightly in pain.

"Let go of me Lee Sungjong!!!" She finally shouted and Sungjong smirked in satisfaction.

He granted her wish and she immediately left him.

"Well played, Lee Yejin. Well played." he mumbled to himself.

 

"Okay. Tell me what is it?"

"What is it what?" Eunyoung asked Sungyeol back. He was blocking her way immediately after he popped out of no where.

"Oh come on Eun. You, trying to act as if everything is normal, is best definition of saying something is bothering you," Sungyeol said and rolled his eyes.

Eunyoung tried to walk pass Sungyeol but he moved one step to the right and blocked her way.

"I need to go home, Yeol." she said. He chuckled and shook his head.

"No."

"Urrghh!! When will you stop disturbing me?!!"

"Until you tell me what's going on,"

Eunyoung sighed.

"What if nothing's going on?"

"Then something is going on,"

"What?" Eunyoung furrowed her eyebrows, not understanding what the tall guy just said.

Sungyeol shook his head. "Forget it, just tell me what's going on,"

Eunyoung exhaled and finally g

Please log in to read the full chapter