Confesssion

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eunyoung stood on the rooftop of the campus with a glass of champagne that she had got from her brother's winning celebration. She took a sip of it and enjoyed the city lights from above. It was a great view there and the breeze was really good.

She sighed.

The scene where she had been kissed by Sungyeol was replaying over and over again in her mind. She couldn't get over it.

"I always know where to find you." Eunyoung turned her back to find the guy she was just thinking about- Sungyeol.

"Why are you looking for me?" She asked while putting her glass above the stone railings.

"I thought you wanted to say something to me just now," he said as he got closer to Eunyoung.

"About that..." She sighed. "I uh... I was just wondering about uh.."

"About what? Why are you so nervous?" Sungyeol asked impatiently with a giggle.

"Aish, forget it, I'll talk to you some other time," Eunyoung suddenly decided to keep the matter for later.

"What? Just tell me," Sungyeol said curiously.

"Nothing,"

"Tell me!"

"Fine, fine, I was just wondering," she sighed and closed her eyes.

"About tha... Mmh," Eunyoung widened her eyes and was sure her face was bright red but thanks to the dim night light, Sungyeol didn't realize it.

"About that?" He asked after he pulled his lips from hers.

"Ah.. Ehrm, yes about that," Eunyoung said nervously and combed her hair with her hand.

Then, it was just silence.

Eunyoung tried to calm herself down while Sungyeol was surprised by himself.

"Do you... Like it?" Yeol's sudden question froze the girl.

She didn't know what to say.

"Are you being serious?" Eunyoung finally asked.

"Well, I... Like it," Sungyeol said softly. "Do you?"

Eunyoung looked at his eyes. Never in her life she saw Sungyeol being like this.

She liked it.

She liked it so much but she didn't know how to say it.

"Eun?" Sungyeol called her.

She finally nodded.

"I... Like it too," she said softly.

Sungyeol smiled and nodded.

"Uhm... This is for you," he took out a bent faded red rose from his jeans pocket. "Sorry it's broken," he said.

"Really Yeol?" Eunyoung laughed and took the rose from his hand.

"I was about to give you this morning but, I didn't find the right moment," Sungyeol told her. Eunyoung nodded.

"So the moment of my defeat and your win is the right moment?" She asked jokingly.

"Aniya... It's not like that," They laughed.

"So... Is this a proposal?" Eunyoung suddenly asked.

"I guess so," Sungyeol answered blankly, receiving a laugh from Eunyoung. "Should I kneel down on one knee?" He asked and knelt down.

"Yeol! Get up!" Eunyoung said while laughing.

"Nam Eunyoung, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He said sincerely.

Eunyoung gasped and chuckled, "Seriously Yeol, get up."

"Answer me first,"

"Get up first

Please log in to read the full chapter