Date

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sungyeol bit his lips and peeked inside the room once more time. He raised his hands slowly and placed it above the shiny silver handle that showed him his own reflection. He gripped the handle. But released it.

 

"I'll be going now okay? Get well soon,"

 

Sungyeol immediately turned his body and ran to the male's toilet as soon as he heard Woohyun's voice. True enough, Woohyun went out of the room not long after Sungyeol went to the toilet. He waited for a moment or two while washing his hands over and over again. He tried to take his own time as much as possible. Lucky for him that the toilet was empty.

Then, he stared at the mirror, looking at his own reflection.

He chuckled.

He looked so pale and tired. Those eyebags had been hanging way too long. He sighed and fixed his hair.

Just before he was going to turn his body to get out of the toilet, his eye caught a reflection of another person who just entered. The both of them immediately stiffen and froze at their position.

It was awkward until Sungyeol decided to open his mouth.

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

Instead of answering, the other guy pinned his stare at Sungyeol through the mirror. He took his time to stare at Sungyeol's face that he really missed. Had been a day since he last saw him.

 

"I...I-"

"You're supposed to be in the bed." Sungyeol cut coldly and swirled his body around, now the two guys facing directly to each other.

 

Myungsoo opened his mouth but shut it again. He didn't expect to meet Sungyeol there but a bit of joy leaped through his heart.

Was Sungyeol there to visit him?

 

The taller sighed and walked pass Myungsoo, going out of the toilet.

 

"Sungyeol!"

 

Sungyeol stopped his steps, but didn't turn around. Neither did Myungsoo.

 

"P-please forgive me..." Myungsoo said softly, his voice slightly cracking.

 

Of course, Sungyeol wanted to forgive him. He wanted everything to go back like it was so badly, but how about Eunyoung? How about Sungjong? How about.....

 

"Woohyun hyung.... What did he say?"

"He said I need to work things out between everyone,"

 

Myungsoo turned his body. He couldn't deny the slight disappointment he had when he saw Sungyeol's back facing him.

 

"Sungyeol... please..."

 

The elder lowered his gaze.

 

"I promise I won't do any stupid things like this anymore. Please Sungyeol... please... Just look at me!"

"I... I'll think about that Myung,"

"But Yeol-"

"Just... don't. I'll visit you again soon and talk about this."

 

Sungyeol then left.

Little did Myungsoo know, that Sungyeol was in tears...

 

 

"Oohh!! Shoot that one Dongwoo! Shoot that one!"

 

Dongwoo aimed the black rifle and pierced his right eye through it. He gripped the rifle tightly, making sure it won't shake when he shoots. After he heard the buzzing sound, his right pointer immediately pressed the gun and...

 

"JACKPOT!!!"

 

Dongwoo placed the gun on the table and laughed as he raised his hands, showing victory. He naturally hugged Yejin who was just beside him and let it go after a while.

"Choose what you want Yejin," he said with his angelic smile.

"Are you sure?"

Dongwoo nodded.

 

Yejin scanned the line of dolls and other stuffs that were placed inside the glass table.

 

"Mmh... This one," She said as she pointed to a  white phone casing.

"Are you sure Yejin? I mean, you can just choose a doll or something bigger than a phone casing," Dongwoo asked her and she just nodded with a smile.

 

Dongwoo shrugged his shoulders.

 

"Can you get us that?" He asked the guy behind the counter.

He smiled and nodded before giving Yejin the phone casing. Do

Please log in to read the full chapter