Preparation

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hyung!! Hyung!!"

"What's the matter Myung?" Woohyun raised his gaze from the book he was reading and looked at his panicked dongsaeng.

"Why didn't you tell me about Eunyoung?"

"What about her?" Woohyun furrowed his eyebrows.

"She was the one who performed at last year's annual concert right? At the encore!" Myungsoo said eagerly.

"You just realized it? I thought I even told you guys that it was my sister?"

Eh? You didn't hyung!"

"I did!"

"You didn't!"

"I did Myung!"

"Yah yah yah! What's happening here?" Sunggyu who just entered the room were disturbed with their mouth fight.

"Hyung, I told you last year that the one who performed at the encore was my sister right?" Woohyun immediately attacked him with his question.

"Eh.... Yea.. I guess so," the leader answered unsurely.

"See Myung!"

"Jinja?! I wasn't listening then," the younger said with a laugh.

Woohyun shook his head.

"Why did you ask anyway?" He questioned Myungsoo.

"Ah.. Nothing hyung, I just realized that," the youngest said and shrugged his shoulders.

"Do you... Like her?" Sunggyu jumped in.

"Of course not!" Myungsoo cried.

Woohyun looked at him deeply and nodded.

"Okay, but if you do, beware. There's your best friend at the other side," he warned.

"I'm aware of that hyung," Myungsoo said softly.

Eunyoung looked at the beautifully decorated stage in front of her.

The art department did a great job and thankfully, their budget was approved. She placed a smile of satisfaction on her face. The concert would be tomorrow and she was very excited as well as nervous.

It had been quite a long time since she sang above the stage but she still remembered that feeling when she stood up on the stage last year. Woohyun told, or forced to be exact, Eunyoung to sing during the encore of last year's annual concert. Well, she shouldn't be there but since Youngmi, Woollim's lead singer couldn't make it, she was called by Woohyun. It wasn't so bad though since her brother bought her a guitar in return and it was really great because she just loved music so much.

"Eunyoung-ssi," she turned around when she heard a male voice calling her.

"Myungsoo?"

"I think I owe you an apology," he said coldly without looking at her.

"Sorry for insulting your friend," he said and offered his hand.

Eunyoung nodded and shook his hand.

"Glad you realized that," she told him softly.

"I was just... wondering if you were the one who sang at last year's encore,"

Although Woohyun made sure that it was really Eunyoung who sang, Myungsoo wasn't at all convinced.

"Yes, it was me,"

"Don't you... Remember me?" Myungsoo asked carefully. Eunyoung frowned.

"Sorry?"

"Uh... Eye contact?"

Eunyoung shook her head slowly with an awkward smile.

"Ahh, forget it, forget what I just said," Myungsoo said while scratching his head with a laugh.

"So.. The stage's done?" He asked.

"Uh-huh. Just finishing up and testing the lights and sound systems," Eunyoung said. "And about the stage, you can talk to Fei about that," she continued and the guy nodded.

"How are your days here in Woollim?"

"So far so good,"

"Sungyeol?"

"What about him?"

"You like him is it?"

"Why are you asking that suddenly?"

"He seems to like you and Woohyun hyung told us you guys had a 'history'," Myungsoo answered after shrugging his shoulders.

"We were just close friends in high school," Myungsoo nodded.

"Eyy Myungsoo, what are you doing here?" Sungyeol suddenly popped behind them.

"Just having a small talk with Eunyoung, I hope you don't mind," he answered with a smirk.

"Do

Please log in to read the full chapter