Favor?

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Urgh...” Myungsoo grunted softly.

 

 

He opened his eyes and the first thing he could recognize was the white painted walls surrounding him. He turned his heavy head to his right side, only to find his mother sleeping on the couch. It didn't take him more than 5 minutes to realize that he was in a hospital. But... Who took him there? He wondered. Was it his mother? Or was it... Sungyeol?

 

He sat down slowly and saw his left feet being fully bandaged. He chuckled slightly. Must be broken then.

 

“Oh.. Myungsoo.. you're awake,” Mrs. Kim said as she sat down on the couch, her face looking pale as ever.

 

Myungsoo smiled to his mother.

 

“Umma... Who brought me here?” He couldn't hide his curiosity.

 

“Hmm... thank God you called Sungyeol before. He was the one who brought you here and waited for you till I came-”

 

“He waited for me?”

 

Mrs. Kim nodded.

 

“For how long?”

 

“About... three hours or so? I finished my work at 7 and he told me you out at about 4 o'clock,”

 

Myungsoo bit his lips and nodded slightly.

 

“Are you okay Myungsoo? What happened? Did you get into a fight?”

 

“Ah... it's just a small fight that you don't need to worry about umma,” Myungsoo lied.

 

It obviously was a huge fight- no cross that- it was two huge fights. One of it was with the guy who actually helped him. Sungyeol. It would be a lie if Myungsoo didn't feel touched by Sungyeol's action of bringing him to the hospital, but he was still scared. He feared that he would hear Sungyeol's cold tone again. He feared that Sungyeol won't forgive him. He feared that Sungyeol wouldn't want to be his friend anymore. It drove him insane.

 

“Oh... really?” His mother didn't seem at all convinced.

 

“Yeah, umma. Just... rest at home, you look really tired. I'm going to heal up soon,” Myungsoo confronted her.

 

“Are you sure Myung? You seemed-”

 

“Yes I'm sure,” he nodded.

 

“Okay then... I'll visit you tomorrow okay?” She said and kissed his forehead.

 

“Uh-huh, I'll see you soon.”

 

Mrs. Kim left Myungsoo alone, contemplating whether he should call Sungyeol or not. He played with his phone on his hand and sighed heavily. If he called, what should he say? Should he thank him? Or should he apologize? He had no idea.

 

He shook his head.

 

He couldn't do this. Not right now.

 

He exhaled and threw his phone above the table.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ah.. So this is the Nam Eunyoung my son has been talking about eh?” Sungyeol's dad commented while sipping his vodka.

 

“Been talking about?” Eunyoung echoed Mr. Lee's words with a smirk and Sungyeol's face turned bright red.

 

“Yah.. It's not like that okay?” He mumbled softly.

 

“Mmh.. he always tells me that you did this and that and how he mis-”

 

“That's enough said... appa,” Sungyeol cut his dad's words and gazed downwards.

 

“Let him continue Yeol,” Eunyoung commanded.

 

“No,”

 

“Why? It's okay, since I've found out that you always talk about me with your dad,”

 

“I don't al

Please log in to read the full chapter