Fainted

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sungyeol grabbed Eunyoung'shand. She looked up at him.

"What? Isn't this allowed?" Sungyeol asked her, while his eyes were still looking forward, down the hallway.

"It is," Eunyoung said softly.

"Then why are you looking at me like that?" he asked again with a small laugh.

"Well, it's just weird holding hands with you," she said with a chuckle.

"Then get used to it,"

Eunyoung rolled her eyes.

"Yah! Why are you guys holding hangds?" Woohyun stopped their way.

The both of them released their hands from each other.

"Eh.. we're just.." Sungyeol was unable to continue his statement. Eunyoung glared fiercely at her brother.

"A... ah!! You guys are dating each other!!" Woohyun shouted.

"Shh!!" Eunyoung and Sungyeol shut the elder's mouth together. Woohyun laughed.

"Finally!! I love you guys being together!! Congratulations!" he said, trying to overcome his excitement. "AH! Jiyou have to know about this! She really wants the both of you to be together!" Woohyun said and immediately took his cell phone out.

"Yah!! You just don't do that oppa!" Eunyoung grabbed his cell phone.

"Give me that back!" Woohyun grunted.

"Promise you won't tell Jiyou,"

"I won't,"

"But you will right?"

"No Eun, I promise you I won't. I won't even tell anyone,"

"Promise?"

"Promise," Woohyun said as he received his phone back.

"I have class guys, both of you long last okay? I'll leave first!" He said as he left with a wide grin.

"He's crazy," Eunyoung said.

"That's why he's called Woohyun," Sungyeol said and chuckled as they continued to walk.

"Have you actually thought of this?" Sungyeol suddenly asked.

"Thought of what?"

"Relationship,"

"With you?" Sungyeol nodded.

"Honestly?"

"Duh, honestly,"

Eunyoung nodded softly

"Oh jinja?!" He laughed.

"Shut up!" Eunyoung hit him with her book.

"Ouch! I thought now that we're together, you won't do that," Sungyeol said as he rubbed his arm.

Eunyoung laughed and said, "I have to go for class, I'll see you for lunch okay?"

Sungyeol nodded. "Bye,"

Eunyoung went up the stairs, leaving Yeol alone but before he could continue his steps, "Sometimes, being best friends is better than being lovers," Sungyeol turned around.

"Why so concerned?" He asked Dongwoo.

The elder smirked.

"Who says I'm concerned?" He asked, half mocking, as he went up the stairs.

 

"Take out your books," Mrs. Yoon said in frontof the class.

Enyoung sighed nd took her book out from the bag.

"Hey," Dongwoo whispered from behind and sat beside her.

Eunyoung smiled towards him. "Yesterday's party wasn't so bad right?" She asked.

Dongwoo grinned, "No, it wasn't," he said.

"I told you,"

The guy nodded.

The both of them then looked forward,

Please log in to read the full chapter