Tension

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sungyeol shook his head in disbelief.

 

"Myungsoo.. what happened to you?" Woohyun asked him nervously.

 

The visual held his ribs while panting. His appearance was the perfect definition of a mess.

 

Sunggyu stood up and helped Myungsoo sat down on the couch with the others. Sungyeol pinned his eyes towards his bestfriend. He had no idea what should he feel right now. His curiosity increases but at the same time, he should also hold himself from asking Myungsoo if he really was involved with Hoya.

 

"I'll grab a towel and band aid there," Eunyoung said and stood up, but, Sungyeol prevented her from doing so. He pushed her slightly back down to the couch.

 

"Don't," he mumbled.

 

The others looked at him with confusion.

 

Why did Sungyeol not want to help his bestfriend who looked as if he would die in another second?

 

"Myungsoo... you know how much I trust you right?" Sungyeol asked softly without looking at the person he was talking to.

 

Myungsoo only grunted in pain as a reply.

 

Woohyun laid his hand above Sungyeol's shoulder.

 

 

"Let him calm down first Yeol," he told the younger.

 

 

But Sungyeol didn't want to wait. He didn't want to let Myungsoo calm down first. Not when everything regarding Myungsoo was represented by a question mark. He wanted the truth. The answer.

 

"Tell me Myungsoo.. Are you involved with Hoya?" He asked coldly.

 

 

And Sungyeol's tone just hurt everyone so much, including himself. It was a rare event to see Sungyeol acting like this, especially towards Myungsoo, his own bestfriend. The usual, cheerful voice that Sungyeol had seemed like it never existed. No one would expect a Lee Sungyeol to say something with a cold, tense voice.

 

He tried to keep his expression even, although inside his heart, it was hurting him. It was hurting him so much that he almost wanted to just storm out of the room and let his tears out.

 

 

Myungsoo didn't want to answer. He let out an audiable sigh but that was it. There were no more words that came out of his mouth. He was too tired and yet, no one understood him. It to see Sungyeol who he had known inside and outside, turning into a stranger. A cold stranger who didn't seem to be fond of him.

 

Sungyeol looked at him.

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter