Fight

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eunyoung sighed and glared at her phone once again.

Still, no text or call from Sungyeol.

She didn't know that two days without him had already succeed in making her feel empty like this. She already missed his laugh, his smile and his jokes but most of all, she missed their fights.

Yes, Myungsoo was also with her all this time but still, Sungyeol couldn't be replaced by anyone, not even her brother.

"Come on, finish your food Eun," Woohyun told her when he saw his sister only stirring the soup.

"It's still hot," she mumbled.

Woohyun chuckled and shook his head.

"Look what your prince Lee Sungyeol have done to you,"

Eunyoung shot a piercing stare at him but the smile still stayed on Woohyun's lips.

"He'll be back soon enough,"

"Does he usually gets grounded like this?" She asked quietly.

Woohyun shrugged his shoulder.

"Not really, it's his first time actually," he admitted.

Eunyoung nodded slightly and at last, slurped her soup.

"Oppa..." she suddenly called.

"Mmh?

"Myungsoo..."

Woohyun waited for his sister to finish her sentence.

"He's hiding something from you all,"

Woohyun laughed nervously and shook his head, disbelieving his sister.

"W-what are you talking about Eunyoung?"

The younger sighed as she leaned forward to the dining table.

"That day... I was being held at that abandonned basement with Dongwoo..."

"A-and Myungsoo saved you right?"

"Exactly. And can you tell me how he knew I was there?"

Woohyun's shoulder dropped and he tilted his head.

"No.." he answered softly with furrowed eyebrows.

Eunyoung bit her lips, a bit nervous to be honest. She didn't know if suspecting Myungsoo was the right thing to do after he had saved her. But, it's just so... weird. Something's definitely not adding up.

"Are you saying that he might be involved in this?" Woohyun asked, half whispering.

"I don't know... what do you think oppa?" Eunyoung answered doubtfully.

Woohyun sat back and rubbed his temples.

"And there's something more," Eunyoung added.

Woohyun looked at her. "What?"

"Dongwoo's not alone. He's with Hoya,"

"HOYA?!!"

Eunyoung jolted upon Woohyun's shout. She didn't expect her brother to behave like this. Yes, she knew from Sungyeol that they had been enemies and she didn't know why, but Woohyun's reaction just made Eunyoung want to dig everything more and more, revealing the untold secrets that had been kept in her brother's band.

"Look, oppa, I know you hate him but please..."

"Eun! You should've told me earlier! If that bastard Hoya lays his hands on you again.... I will..." His nostrils were flaring, and his breaths came quick and shallow. His facial muscles twitched with anger and he clenched his fist.

"Oppa! Calm down!" Eunyoung told him but it was no use.

"Look Eun! That bastard, that freaking , had hurt too much people! And I don't want you to be the one but it seemed that I didn't protect you well enough!"

"Okay fine! I get it! Hoya's a bastard. Hoya's an . But can't you see oppa

Please log in to read the full chapter