The girl

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Get into the beat Myung," Woohyun said as they repeat their song once again.

It was just a week before the annual concert and they're polishing everything to make sure they would win. They repeated the song again, twice or thrice. Sunggyu nodded.

"Alright, take a break," he said.

Sungyeol stood up and sat on the couch with Woohyun beside him "How's your sister?

" "She's... Fine," Woohyun answered him.

"How close is she to Dongwoo now?" Sunggyu asked.

"I don't know, but she barely talks about him and it's driving me crazy to be honest,"

"I have a good news and bad news," Sungyeol suddenly said and everyone's eyes were on him.

"Bad news is, Dongwoo had a tea with Eunyoung yesterday at the latte cafe, good news is, I followed him back home and guess where he lives?"

"Where?"

"At the warehouse behind our university,"

"Mwo?"

"He doesn't owns a house?" Myungsoo asked.

Sungyeol shook his head. "From what I've seen, I don't think so,"

"So, all of this time, he was..."

"Living behind us,"

"That's why he had easy access to all girls," Sungjong nodded to Woohyun's statement.

"But really, what kind of person in his right mind would do this?" Sunggyu asked while frowning his eyebrows.

"Crazy Dongwoo of course," Sungyeol said with a pissed tone.

"But Yeol hyung, why do you look like you're so protective towards Eunyoung?" Myungsoo suddenly asked.

"W-what are you talking about Myung?" Sungyeol asked him, taken aback.

"But Myungsoo hyung is correct you're so worried about her," Sungjong commented.

Woohyun laughed. "You know, he and my sister had a 'history'," he said while grinning.

"Yah! It's not like that!" Sungyeol cried, followed by the others laugh.

"I sense something here," Sunggyu said with a smirk. They all then laughed.

"Oh... It's time for my class, I should go guys, bye!" Sungjong said and went off with Myungsoo.

"I'll go too, I need to pick my noona," Sunggyu said and went out also.

Woohyun and Sungyeol were then left alone. Sungyeol stood up and went to his drum, cleaning it.

"You like her do you?" Sungyeol raised his head and looked at Woohyun.

"Huh?" The elder smiled.

"Eunyoung. You like her right?" Woohyun made his point.

"O-of course not hyung," Sungyeol said.

"Why so much pride?" Wooh

Please log in to read the full chapter