Confusion

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dongwoo giggled and pat Yejin's head softly. She just continued to laugh at their ongoing conversation that evening.

"Ah... Really... It's great to have a friend like you," she said after sipping her coffee.

Dongwoo showed his angelic smile and said, "That's fine. It's always great to meet new people,"

"You know. I really miss seoul. It had been too long since I last visited here while I was in the US," she said softly.

Dongwoo nodded.

"Why did you come back?" He asked.

Yejin shrugged her shoulders. "I think it's better to have my career here," she said.

Dongwoo nodded his head again.

"Anyway, it's almost the end of the first semester. How did you enjoy Woollim?" He asked with a grin.

"Woollim's great. Yeah, it was hard to cope with the korean culture at the beginning but well... I was able to find great friends, like for example, you," she answered eagerly.

Dongwoo laughed.

"Am I good friend?"

Yejin nodded. "Of course. At least I'm comfortable when I'm around you," she said in a quite serious tone.

 

'I'm not as good as you think... I've hurt people too much.'

 

Dongwoo sighed as his mind went back to Eunyoung.

"Hey, what's the matter?" Yejin who noticed the change in his facial expression asked.

Dongwoo lifted his face up and faked a smile.

"Nothing," he said softly.

Yejin didn't believe him of course.

"You know you can tell me everything right?"

 

 

'No I can't. You'll be hurt when I tell you everything.'

 

Dongwoo nodded.

 

Sungyeol sighed and threw his phone on the mattress he was sitting on. He sat back on the head of his bed and cursed. He had done thousand of attempts to find Hoya and yet, 0 result. Sungyeol messed his hair and slammed the laptop close above his lap as he grunted. The hardest part was actually fulfilling his promise to Eunyoung not to tell anyone about this when he felt like posting Hoya's face everywhere with the 'WANTED' label above it. Well, maybe Eunyoung's just ashamed. Afterall, what Hoya had done to her was waaaay too much. Especially for Sungyeol. He just couldn't accept the fact that someone would treat Eunyoung like .

He stood up and went out of his room before walking down the steps quietly. After making sure that no one was there, he opened the door slowly, making sure it wouldn't produce any sound.

"Where are you going?"

Sungyeol cursed.

Was he that bad that he should always get busted by his mother? But luckily, this time, Sungyeol was already prepared for the scene.

He turned his head.

"I'm going to Woollim. Professor Lim needs to see me," he lied.

"Oh.. But I have something more important to talk about with you," she said.

"Look, umma, we can talk later. Professor Lim is already waiting there." He said as he stepped out but Mrs. Lee grabbed his wrist with her hand.

Sungyeol could even feel her long nails poking his skin.

"Let me go." He glared at her.

The woman smirked.

"Eunyoung." She said.

"W-what?"

"Eunyoung. Nam Eunyoung." She repeated.

Sungyeol's face immediately became tense and white.

"W-who is she?"

Mrs. Lee scoffed.

"So you're not only going to your Woohyun hyung for doing your so- called project. You're actually also close with his sister. Really close in fact."

"Umma!! Stop it! What are you talking about?!"

Mrs. Lee let out her evil chuckle and took a piece of photograph from the envelope she was holding and showed it to her son.

"I'm talking about this," Sungyeol widened his eyes.

There, in front of him was a picture taken yesterday while he and Eunyoung were enjoying their time in Woollim's back garden. His jaws dropped open. He was so doomed.

 

Myungsoo extended his head and searched for Eunyoung inside the class, while trying hard not to shout towards the group of

Please log in to read the full chapter