Different one

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Look, I have classes tomorrow and I shouldn't be staying up this late but because of you I am, so stop being such a baby!" Eunyoung scolded Sungyeol.

He had no attempt on touching his very late dinner.

"I didn't ask for dinner," he said.

"Just be grateful I served you dinner,"

"I don't want to eat,"

"Seriously Yeol! You'll get sick!"

"Feed me,"

"Stop acting like a baby!"

"Fine I won't eat,"

"Fine."

"Fine."

Both of them kept quiet, staring at the plate filled with rice and vegetables in front of them.

Eunyoung stole glances with Yeol who smirked at her.

"Stupid," she mumbled.

"Idiot," he attacked.

"Shut up!"

"You shut up!"

"Yah!"

"What? What are you going to say?" Sungyeol and let his tongue out.

Eunyoung raised her hands.

"Eat if you want, I'm going to sleep," she said and stood up but Sungyeol held her wrist.

"Okay I'm going to eat but wait for me," he said while looking at her with his puppy eyes. "please.."

Eunyoung sighed and rolled her eyes but sat down again.

"Quickly," she said and laid her head down on the table.

Her eyes were already heavy and her body wasn't well. Sungyeol looked at her and sighed.

"Tired?" He asked.

"What do you think?" She asked with a muffled voice.

"Just go to bed first then," he said while gulping his rice.

"That's okay, I'll wait for you."

"You know Eunyoung-ah... You should start telling me the truth," Sungyeol broke the small silence but there was no reply from her.

She was asleep already.

After gulping his drink, Yeol washed his plates and carried the girl to her room. She placed her above her bed.

"Oppa, you want to sleep here?" Jiyou, who was apparently still awake, asked.

"Uh..." He wanted to say 'yes' but it would be weird.

"That's fine, I'll go to Woohyun oppa's room. I still need to beg him for my project anyways," the youngest said with a smile and left.

Sungyeol switched off the lights and dropped himself beside the sleeping Eunyoung. He faced his body to her and sighed.

"What are you hiding?" He whispered softly as he removed Eunyoung's hair from her face, before he fell asleep too.

Eunyoung woke up, feeling dizzy. Must be because of the rain yesterday. She looked at Yeol who was beside her, still sleeping with his hands above her stomach. She removed it slowly and he opened his eyes gradually.

"How are you feeling?" She asked him. His face looked pale.

"Cold," he replied with a hoarse voice

. She put her palm on his forehead and sure enough, he didn't get any better. "I'll take you some medicines," Eunyoung then went out, a bit surprised to find Woohyun already eating his breakfast.

"Eunyoung-ah, I wonder who will I see if I check your bedroom," he said sarcastically.

Eunyoung sighed, "He had fever okay?" She said and opened the cabinet before grabbing a pill.

"You should have told me he was staying here,

" "I didn't want to disturb you," she said and went back into her room, giving Yeol the pill and a glass of water.

The guy drank it and took his cell phone out.

36 missed calls from Daeyeol.

He chuckled and called him.

"Daeyeol, I was just staying in my friend's house," "You mean Eunyoung noona's house?"

"Eh... How did you know?"

"I told you not to do anything stupid hyung! I'll pick you up in half an hour," Sungyeol looked at the girl in front of him. "I need to take a bath," he said with his gummy smile.

"Go ask Woohyun oppa for clothes, he's outside," Eunyoung said as she prepared her books for later. Sungyeol went out of the room.

"Hyung..." He called Woohyun, a bit scared.

Woohyun looked at him and chuckled "Why so scared?"

"No hyung... I just want to borrow some of

Please log in to read the full chapter