Hidden truth revealed

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

Myungsoo spurted blood laced with his curses towards Hoya before a punch laid above his face once more time but only this time, he didn't feel anything. His face was already numb. He stood up recklessly and charged Hoya towards the wall.
 

 

“You.. will pay for this!”
 

 

 

He kicked the elder on the gut and threw him on the ground.

The both of them seemed as if they had a blood bath but neither of them cared when suddenly, the door flung open, revealing Dongwoo walking inside with his back pack. The one who just entered had both of his jaws and back pack dropped. He walked towards the boys hastily. Hoya took he chance and kicked half-concsious Myungsoo to the ground.
 

 

“Aarghh!” Myungsoo let out a grunt.


 

Hoya walked towards him and aimed his fist to Myungsoo's face which was covered with half-dry blood.

 

However, Hoya's punch was stopped by Dongwoo's hand which was grabbing his muscular arms tightly.

The eldest looked at Hoya.
 

 

“Stop it. This isn't worth it,” he told him as he released his hand.
 

 

Hoya looked down at the gasping Myungsoo. He clenched his teeth, wanting to punch him to death.
 

 

“Hoya... Stop it.” Dongwoo warned him once more time.
 

 

Finally, Hoya stood up and spat to the ground.
 

Dongwoo shook his head.
 

 

“Clean him up,” Hoya ordered while his eyes pierced towards Myungsoo's.

Dongwoo sighed and dragged Myungsoo's body outside. He helped the younger to stand up for a while and made sure he went out of their perimeter before going inside again.
 

 

“Look, Hoya, I'm tired of all of this. I'm tired of you getting into fights and drinking and smoking and...”
 

 

“Shut up!”
 

 

Dongwoo looked at him with stiffed jaws. Hoya avoided his gaze as he sat down on the couch that has been splattered with blood stain.
 

 

“Yejin wants to meet you.”
 

“WHAT?!”
 

“I told her,”
 

“You...”
 

“I told her every single thing,”
 

“W-why did you do that?! I just ordered you not to!”
 

 

“Because that's the right thing to do and both you and I know it!”
 

 

That last sentence from Dongwoo made Hoya speechless. He knew Dongwoo was right.
 

 

“And you know what? I don't care if she hates me. I don't care if she doesn't want to see my face but  I do care for her feelings. If I didn't tell her that I know you and I work for you, she would just get hurt again, just like Eunyoung and believe me Hoya... believe me, I'm damn tired of hurting girls. I'm so sick of that!” Dongwoo shouted at him.
 

He didn't want to hurt his friend again. Not after he had just hurt Eunyoung. Well, yes the way he could hurt Yejin wouldn't be the same way he had hurt Eunyoung but still, Dongwoo didn't want to grab the chance of being called a liar and a betrayer again.


"So... you're saying that she now knows you and I have been working together?"

Dongwoo nodded.
 

Hoya sighed and shook his head. He himself was also exhausted from hurting girls.
 

 

“Fine. When is she coming?”
 

 

 

“Tomorrow morning.”

 



“Yes oppa I get that, but I would be less offended if you at least wanted to think that he's the one who's behind everything, and not shout at me,” Eunyoung explained calmly.

“Yeah, but you should also understand that he's my best friend Eun, and don't forget that he's Sungyeol's too,”

Eunyoung nodded and rested her head back to the couch.
 

 

Woohyun looked at her.
 

 

“So... we're okay now?” he asked carefully.
 

 

Eunyoung chuckled and smiled.
 

 

“Of course. We're okay since the beginning,” she said with a slight laugh while hitting her brother's head.
 

 

“Then, are we still okay if I tell you I told Sunggyu hyung about Hoya and Myungsoo?”


Eunyoung froze and her face became tense right at that second.
 

 

“Y-you... told him?”
 

 

Woohyun looked at her while biting his lips before nodding slightly.
 

 

The band room door suddenly opened before Eunyoung was able to say anything to Woohyun.
 

 

“Woohyun! And oh... Eunyoung!”

The siblings smiled to Sunggyu awkwardly.
 

 

“So... what were you guys talking about?” The leader could immediately feel the tension between them.
 

“Oh noth...”

“I told her that I had told you about Hoya and Myungsoo,” Woohyun cut off Eunyoung's words.
 

Sunggyu chuckled softly.
 

“Eun..” he called for her attention and sat down next to her.

Eunyoung looked at him.
 

“It's the right thing to do. You told your brother and he told me. You guys have done your parts and it's now my turn,” Sunggyu said calmly.

“Your turn?”

“It's my turn to think what should we do. First of all, we can't just attack him without any prove,”

“I'm aware of that,” Eunyoung nodded.

“Secondly, this is a big matter. This is a real deal. Attacking Myungsoo means immediately breaking our friendship with him and you know how hard it would be for us right?”

The girl nodded again.

Sunggyu pat her head and smiled.

“Thanks for understanding,”

Eunyoung smiled back to him.
 

 

“Actually... There's something more I want to ask you...” she suddenly said.
 

 

“Feel free to ask anything,”

“Uh-oh... wrong answer,” Woohyun mumbled softly.
 

 

“I want to know everything. Everything that has happened between you, Hoya, D

Please log in to read the full chapter