Annual Concert

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Yah!! Wait for a moment!"

Eunyoung turned back and saw a young man that she wasn't familiar with, running towards her.

"Y-you... You must be that new girl... Nam Eunyoung!" The guy said with a smile while panting.

"And you are?" Eunyoung asked him while raising her right eye brow.

"I'm Jang Dongwoo, You might not recognize me but I sat beside you in our business class," he answered and bowed politely.

Eunyoung scanned him from head to toe.

Alrgiht.... Pink hair, weird fashion style and not so... tall.

"What do you want?"

Dongwoo was a bit taken aback by Eunyoung's cold tone. No wonder, Eunyoung was more of an introvert than a social-holic.

"Well, I was just wondering if you... want to have lunch with me?"

"Oh..."

She was unsure what should she answer. She didn't like hanging out with people she barely knows but at the same time, it could be a chance for her to get more new friends. After all, it was a rere occasion that someone that she didn't know decided to ask her out for lunch.

"So.. Do you want to? It would be just a quick lunch outside the campus," Dongwoo said awkwardly while waiting for her answer.

Eunyoung nodded. "Fine."

"Hyung!!" Sungyeol shouted as he entered the practice room.

All the members looked at him with a surprised face.

"Look at this!!"

The members quickly stood up from their cozy couch and surrounded Sungyeol, all eyeing on the poster he was holding.

 

'WOOLLIM ANNUAL CONCERT

All Woollim University students are to attend the second annual concert of the school.

The concert would be held on the 7th of September (approx. 3 months from now) at the Woollim Auditorium.

Here, students will be able to show their talent out up on the stage.

Students can perform a solo or in a group.

This annual concert is welcomed to the public too.

For more information, please contact the administration.

Good luck!'

 

"Aishh!! What is this?" Sungjong grunted and dropped himself back on the couch.

The maknae always hated this kind of events. He was just too lazy to pract

Please log in to read the full chapter