A new beginning

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eunyoung looked at the mirror to find herself perfectly stunning with her black blazer and skirt that made her very uncomfortable. Not to mention her 10 cm white heels.

Great.

She sighed.

"Eunyoung, it's your turn right now," her photographer popped into her dressing room.

She nodded and followed him to the set.

It was blazing hot outside.

The breeze wasn't anything compared to the weather.

She did some poses in the middle of the beach while enduring the pain she was starting to feel from her feet. It took only half an hour for the photographer to get a perfect pose from her but she felt as if it had been a whole day.

She quickly drank her orange juice once she got out of the set. immediately felt the coldness of the drink.

She then took off her heels and changed her clothes while reminding herself that her paycheck would be given in another week.

She hated this part time job as a model but.. it wasn't like she had any other choice. She had the face, the body and the endurance. It was the only job that would give her a great income to support her brother and younger sister. After wearing her converse shoes and a casual tee with a jeans, she grabbed her bag and rushed out.

"Oppa, I'm home!" She shouted as she entered their cramped apartment.

She then took off her shoes and went into the kitchen.

"I'm cooking kimchi stew right now," Woohyun said while smiling to her.

Ahh....  Again?

It would be the fourth time she'll be eating kimchi in a row, but because she didn't want to upset her brother, she helped him stir the soup.

"Where's Jiyou?" She asked Woohyun.

"In the room, doing school stffs," He answered, still focusing on washing the vegetables.

Eunyoung went to her room and found her 14 year old younger sister reading a book.

"Yah! That trick doesn't work anymore," Eunyoung said and grabbe

Please log in to read the full chapter