No way

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Consistency. Intelligence. Hard work is what I need in this lesson because I will..."

Woohyun sighed and sunk into his chair while his lecturer kept on blabbing things which he felt was really unimportant. He scanned the class with his eyes when he looked towards his right side, he immediately smirked.

Target acquired.

He stared a brown-haired girl who was sitting two rows in front of him.

Then he slowly tore a piece of paper from his book and with lips that were unable to resist his happiness, he took his pen out and wrote:

Hey~ Wanna go out for coffee after this?

-Heart Prince-

He folded the paper and threw it to his 'target'.

The paper landed accurately above her table and she opened it slowly. However, upon Woohyun's surprise, she tore it.

"Now, Mr. Nam Woohyun. If you could, please explain to me what I just said," Woohyun immediately looked in front, towards his lecturer who was glaring at him.

"Oh... You're just talking about... About that!" Woohyun answered him, startled.

"And what is that?" "Uhh..."

He could see the whole class holding their giggle.

"Pay attention Nam Woohyun. Pay attention," his lecturer said and continued teaching.

Woohyun bowed his head down in embarrassment but he could see from the corner of his eyes that the girl whom he threw his paper to, stealing glances at him. He smirked as he pretended to hear his lecturer.

Dongwoo sighed and looked at his watch for the twentieth time as he leaned his back towards the wall. He tapped his feet impatiently as his eye balls moved from corner to corner, looking at the hallway for a specific person.

"Dongwoo oppa!!"

He immediately looked at the left side and smiled.

"Sorry I'm late! My class went really slow," Eunyoung said and bowed slightly.

Dongwoo chuckled. "That's fine," he said and they went into the music room.

Luckily, it was only the both of them there.

"So... What will we sing?" Eunyoung asked as she sat down in front of the piano.

"You can play that?" Dongwoo asked her and she nodded.

"Try,"

Eunyoung placed her hands above the piano tuts.

"I haven't done this in

Please log in to read the full chapter