D-day

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

----A Year Later----

Eunyoung looked at her reflection on the tall mirror standing above her. She swirled around, admiring the beautiful white gown hanging perfectly on her body. Jiyou always had a good taste in fashion. She smiled and stooped her body slightly forward, her face just an inch away from the mirror. She looked pretty, and no one would deny that.

Just then, she heard a knock on the door and turned around.

 

"5 minutes Eun, are you ready?"

"I'm freaking out!!" She responded playfully and the both of them laughed.

"Just keep calm okay. Nothing will go wrong, I promise you-"

"Dongwoo, you know, everything will go wrong when it comes to me right?" Eunyoung said and sat down on the small sofa at the end of the room.

 

Dongwoo pulled his black tuxedol, before sitting beside Eunyoung. He took her hand and looked at her.

 

"Eun, look at me," he called her and she looked at his eyes.

"Don't be nervous okay? You'll have fun there. I promise you," he reassured her.

 

Eunyoung smiled and nodded.

 

"Thanks Dongwoo.." She hugged him. "For everything," She added softly and patted his back.

"Of course,"

 

They let go of the hug, and right at that moment, Jiyou went inside.

 

"Come on, you need to get going unnie. And Dongwoo oppa! Don't try to steal her from Sungyeol oppa!" Jiyou stuck her tongue out and Dongwoo laughed.

"Relax Jiyou, I'm not going to do that," he said, "I'll see you in the aisle okay?"

Eunyoung nodded and breathed air out.

 

She stood up and walked outside slowly. Her father was already there, waiting for her at the mouth of the chapel. She linked her arms on his and looked in front, towards Sungyeol who was looking extremely manly in the white suit. Daeyeol was standing beside him, while Mr. Lee sat down at the first row. Mrs. Lee couldn't be seen anywhere, but at the other side of the chair was Mrs. Nam, with Woohyun beside her. The both of them were still... awkward and the fact that Sunggyu was also beside Woohyun made the tension between the three of them more. After all, Sunggyu was the reason that Woohyun had been kicked out of the house.

 

"Are you ready?" Mr. Nam asked her eldest daughter and she smiled before nodding.

 

The beautiful symphony started. Canon in D.

 

Eunyoung walked down the aisle, Mr. Nam beside her and Jiyou behind her. All eyes were on them. Eunyoung directed her eyes on Sungyeol, who was already below the altar. She tried to hold her laughter when she thought abotu the both of them. The both of them who had created a lot of memories together. The both of them who were getting married in such a young age. Sungyeol looked towards her too, mezmerized by her beauty. He never admitted it, but Eunyoung always looked so beautiful.

 

Finally, it was the moment when Mr. Nam had to give his daughter to Sungyeol, and he did so. Sungyeol and Eunyoung faced their bodies towards each other and the ceremony begun.

It was then the time to say their vows.

 

"I, Lee Sungyeol, give you this ring, wear it with love and joy. I choose you to be my w

Please log in to read the full chapter