My real life

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Oppa! wake up! Wake up!" Eunyoung cried and shook Woohyun who had stayed still, with eyes closed for the past 3 hours.

"Eunyoung-ah.... Stay calm," Sungyeol who had been watching her said.

Eunyoung sighed.

She sat back and watched the beeping hospital monitor. Sunggyu came into the room with a glass of warm water. He placed it on the table beside Woohyun's bed and sat beside Eunyoung. Sunggyu exhaled as he messed with his hair, his face really pale.

"Does he suffer from any sickness?" He asked Eunyoung.

Eunyoung shook her head with a blank gaze. "He was never like this," she said.

"But he's been looking really tired lately right?" Myungsoo who was sitting across the room suddenly said.

"Isn't he on diet?" Sungyeol said.

"Diet?" Eunyoung looked at Yeol.

"Oh, yes, he's been working out lately," Sunggyu said with a nod.

"And he's been eating less," Sungjong added.

Eunyoung kept quiet. It couldn't be... Did he go on diet for....

"Uhh..." Woohyun suddenly grunted softly.

"Oppa," Eunyoung stood up and went beside his bed, followed by the other members.

Woohyun opened his eyes slowly and looked at his sister.

"Aren't you suppose to work?" He asked softly.

Eunyoung shook her head. "You should be worried about yourself," she said.

Woohyun sighed. "Can you guys leave me and Eun alone?" He said.

The other boys nodded and went out.

"Wh- what's wrong oppa?" She asked, worried.

The elder closed his eyes. "You know.... I didn't actually faint,"

"Mwo?" Eunyoung closed .

"I did this to..." He sighed before continuing, "grab that person's attention,"

Eunyoung gasped. She was taken aback as well as happy that her brother did a bold move.

"And you had gone through a diet for that person too?"

Woohyun nodded.

Now everything made sense to Eunyoung.

"I told you oppa, if you want to make a move, make a move now. As in right now,"

"How Eun? How?"

The girl sighed. She also didn't know how her brother should tell the person he loves but he needed to do it, sooner or later, and Eunyoung was sure that what her brother felt was true love. She let out a heavy exhale. "I don't know," she said softly.

 

Sungyeol smiled as he looked at the starving Eunyoung slurping her midnight ramen. It was her second bowl already. She raised her gaze from the bowl.

"What?" She asked while still chewing.

"Nothing, why?" Sungyeol answered.

"You looking at me that way definitely means something,"

"Am I not allowed to look at you?"

"You are but you're looking at me with that look,"

"What look?"

"That erted look of yours," Eunyoung said and laughed.

"erted?"

"Exactly," she said and nodded.

"But I'm not erted," he said with a chuckle.

Eunyoung rolled her eyes, "Whatever," she gulped the soup and put the plate down.

"You want more?" Sungyeol asked her.

She nodded. "I'm hungry,"

Sungyeol called the waitress and ordered one more bowl.

"Third bowl Eun," he said and laughed after the waitress went to place her last order for the night.

"I didn't eat breakfast and lunch today," she said with a bitter smile.

She then played with Sungyeol's hands above the table.

"You know, maybe you should find another job, other than being a model," he suddenly said.

Eunyoung looked at him. "Eh? Why?" She asked.

Yeol shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know... Well, now that you have a boyfriend..."

"Tell me another job that could give me enough salary to support our life," Eunyoung said.

She was well aware about her job as a model and her risk but it's not like she had a choice. Sungyeol sighed. He didn't know what job that he should suggest to her.

"See.... There's no other part time job," Eunyoung said, slightly disappointed to be honest.

Her third bowl came and she started eating it.

"Actually Eun, now that I think about it, I have a job that suites you,"

"And what's that?" Eunyoung asked, still focusing on her ramen.

"You can be a waitress at cream and berries,"

"Waitress doesn't have high salaries,"

"But they do at cream and berries,"

Eunyoung glared at him.

"Why?" Sungyeol asked.

"By giving me this offer, you're telling me to wear cute pink skirts. So no,"

"But it's better to wear that than those 10cm heels and indecent dress,"

"No those 10cm heels are better,"

"No they're not,"

"Yes they are,"

"Shut up!"

"We won't get rid of our mouth fight right?"

Sungyeol shook his head and Eunyoung laughed.

"But no Yeol, I'll not take your offer, it's better to stick to my modeling job," she said and slurp her last bit of noodle.

"I'm done," Sungyeol gave her his green tea. "Oh.. Thanks," she said and drank it.

"I assume that you haven't drank this since you didn't have breakfast today," he said with a laugh.

After Eunyoung paid the bills, they went out to the quiet street.

"I'll take you home," Yeol said.

"Are you sure? It's late," Eunyoung assured and he nodded.

They walked along the pavements.

"How's Woohyun hyung?"

"He's getting better," She answered.

'He didn't get less better from the beginning.' Eunyoung thought inside her head.

They finally arrived at Eunyoung's apartment.

"Take care Yeol," she said.

Sungyeol smiled and kissed her forehead.

"See you tomorrow," he said as he went out.

Eunyoung smiled unconsciously as she went u

Please log in to read the full chapter