Friends?

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Y-yah!”


Eunyoung didn't bother to turn her head. Instead, she fastened her steps, almost running. Until, she bumped on Woohyun.

“Geez! Watch your steps why are you running?” Woohyun scolded his sister.

Eunyoung turned around while panting and without sparing a second to answer her brother, she walked past him.

“Yah! Eunyoung!” Woohyun looked at her and then turned his head forward.

“O-oh... I see...” He mumbled when he saw Dongwoo rushing towards Eunyoung.

Being a loving and caring brother, Woohyun, of course did not stay still in his place. Instead, he joined the chase. So there they were, the three of them. Dongwoo chasing Eunyoung and Woohyun chasing Dongwoo. The people around them instantly made them a way, while eyeing on them, as the three of them passed.

“Stop running after me Dongwoo!” She cried, still fastening her steps

“No Eun! We need to talk!”

Eunyoung grunted. She had no choice but to turn to her right side, entering a room with white tiles, and sinks at the edge. This room was divided into three sections, each one surrounded by walls and a door.

She waited inside the room, behind the door. However, surprisingly, Dongwoo had the guts to step his feet to the “forbidden” room with Woohyun following behind blindly.

“You're not supposed to be here,” Eunyoung furrowed her eyebrows.

“Eun look. Give me one minute. One minute- sixty seconds...” He said while panting.

“You got 50 seconds,” Eunyoung said coldly while looking at her watch.

Woohyun stood awkwardly there and scanned the room before widening his eyes.

“Eunyoung, I'm sorry okay? I'm really really sorry. I worked with Hoya as his you can say- 'unofficial slave' but that was the past okay? I'm not like that anymore know. I stopped because of you Eun... and..”

“Uh.. Dongwoo...” Woohyun called.

“30 seconds,”

“And Eun, I regret what I've done to you. I never thought that you would be one of my best friend. I thought you would just be like the other victims but you're not Eun... you're... different. I feel comfortable when I chat with you. And I'm sorry for breaking our friendship apart. I'm sorry. Please Eun...”

“I think we should get out of here....” Woohyun mumbled at the sight of seeing a lady walking out of one of the sections and washing her hand.

“10 seconds,”

“I'm just... I'll do anything so that we could be friends again okay? I'll do anything so that everything between us could go back to the way it was. I'll do anyth...”

“Times up.”

Dongwoo looked at her and sighed.

“Please Eun...”

Then it was silent. An awkward one because apparently, the lady that Woohyun was looking at was one of his lecturer.

The three of them stared at her. She stared at them too.

They had their eyes wide opened.

Eunyoung was giggling silently in her heart.
 

 

Dong

Please log in to read the full chapter