....

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eunyoung ran through the hallway.

"Fei!! Have you met Mrs. Park?" She asked Fei who was walking at the other end of the hallway.

"No, I'm calling her right now," Fei answered with her phone pressing against her right ear.

"Alright, tell her the guest are already coming. She needs to give her speech soon," Eunyoung said and continued walking with large steps.

"Eunyou..."

"Oh! Good luck Myungsoo! Your waiting room is class 10b," she said without stopping her steps.

Eunyoung was really busy with the event. She entered the hall which was already half-filled with guests and the concert will start in another half hour. She went back stage.

"Try the stage once more time," she ordered. Min pulled the handle and the stage raised up perfectly.

Eunyoung nodded. "Great."

"Eunyoung, Mrs. Park wants to meet you," A guy said.

"Okay, where is she?"

"At the entrance," Eunyoung nodded and went up to the hall's entrance door while wiping her sweat.

"Evening Mrs. Park," she greeted the teacher and bowed slightly.

"Oh Eunyoung... I want to thank you for your active participation although you're a new student here," she said.

"That's fine Mrs. Park, I'm glad I could help," Eunyoung said and smiled.

"Alright then, I want you and Dongwoo to just polish everything up and perform well,"

"Of course Mrs. Park, I'm going first then, good luck for your speech," Eunyoung said with a smile and went off to back stage again.

"We will start the concert Eun," Byunghee said.

"Alright," Eunyoung stood below the stage as the lights turned off and the blue stage light , revealing Seungho behind the curtain who willl be the MC for tonight.

"Please welcome our principal, Mrs. Park for opening this year's annual concert!" Seungho said, followed by an applause from the audience. Mrs. Park went up on the stage.

"Increase the mic volume," Eunyoung said and went up to the entrance door.

"Eunyoung-ah, you need to prepare," Dongwoo said.

"Oh... Yes, I'll just watch my brother first and a few performance. You go prepare first," Eunyoung told him with a smile.

Dongwoo nodded and went to the backstage to change his clothes.

"Now, our first performer, a band that consist of: Kim Sunggyu, Nam Woohyun, Lee Sungyeol, Kim Myungsoo and Lee Sungjong!!" Seungho shouted.

Eunyoung had forgot how popular his brother was until she heard the fan girls' scream and squeals.

They. Were. Insane.

Their song started off well, just like yesterday. Eunyoung rested on the wall behind her and smiled as she saw Sungyeol playing the drums seriously. He actually looked really great that night and without realizing, Eunyoung was adoring that face of his.

An applause and scream were heard after they finished their performance.

"It's now time for our audience to vote. Please press the red button if you vote for the band," Seungho said and from above, Eunyoung could see quite a number of people pressing their thumbs.

She was so doomed.

But then, she remembered that Dongwoo beaten them last year. Thinking of this, made her relaxed a bit.

Eunyoung then went out and headed to the music room to practice her piano. She couldn't hide her nervousness though. The girl then sat on the chair and took a deep breathe.

"Calm down Eunyoung, calm down," she told herself slowly and pressed the piano tuts slowly.

She played the melody nicely until she reached the middle part.

Her left pointer pressed a false tune.

She cringed her eyes. Damn it!

This is what happens if she was nervous.

She continued to play but again, her right thumb this time, pressed the wrong tuts.

She sighed. She wouldn't be able to play perfectly if this was the case. Then suddenly, she heard a knock on the door. Without waiting for Eunyoung's reply, Sungyeol opened the door and went in. "Oh my God, I'm so nervous!" She told Yeol and stood up. He chuckled and went to her.

"How was I on stage?"

"You were great and that's making me more nervous," she answered and roamed around the room with quick steps.

She wiped her cold sweat on her forehead.

"Calm down Eun," he told her with a smile and went towards her.

"I.. I can't! What if I press the wrong key on the stage? What if my voice goes out of pitch? What if there's no one clapping for me? What i..." Eunyoung's words were cut by the gentle kiss from Sungyeol's lips.

Please log in to read the full chapter