Reunion

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Pick it up, pick it up," Sungyeol muttered as he the dial tone was ringing through his phone.

"Hello?"

 

Finally, after the last dial tone, Eunyoung answered his call. Sungyeol jolted silently and dropped himself on the couch.

 

"Yah! What's taking you so long to pick up your call?"

"I have other important things to do okay? Get over it! Now, what do you want?"

"I had visited Myungsoo Eun,"

"And?"

"Nothing happened."

 

Their line was silent for a quite few moment. Eunyoung was still wandering what did Sungyeol mean by 'nothing happened', while Sungyeol then felt weird that he didn't say anything to Myungsoo, when the whole purpose of him coming to the hospital was to sort things out with Myungsoo.

 

"Nothing... happened? Really Yeol?"

"Well... it was awkward and I didn't know what to say okay?" he reasoned and he could hear Eunyoung's sigh.

"So... what are you going to do now?"

"I don't know..."

 

Silence again.

 

"Should I forgive him?" Sungyeol asked unsurely.

"Do you think you should forgive him?"

"I don't know. I mean, are you okay with me forgiving him?"

"Of course I am. But again, this all comes to you, not me,"

"When do you think I should visit him?"

"Now-"

"What?"

"You heard me Sungyeol. RIGHT NOW."

 

And with that, Eunyoung closed the line before Sungyeol could talk back. She grunted and laid above her bed, staring at the white ceiling. Suddenly, she heard a knock on her apartment door. 'Must be Woohyun or Jihyo.' She thought. She stood up reluctantly and opened the front door.

 

"Yah, don't you have your-"

 

Eunyoung widened her eyes.

 

"Oh..." She bowed and opened the door wider, "W-why are you here?"

"To ask you why I haven't recieve anything from you for your wedding," Mr. Lee said with a bright smile as he entered Eunyoung's apartment.

 

Eunyoung closed the door and went to the kitchen while the man strolled around the apartment, looking at the pictures of her with Woohyun and Jihyo. She made him a black coffee. She thought he would like it since Sungyeol was head over heels with it. She came to join him in the living room and placed the coffee above the table. Mr. Lee took it and sipped it.

 

"Your apartment doesn't look that bad. I mean, with the fact that you had been

Please log in to read the full chapter