Mission

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

Woohyun roamed around the band room nervously while messing his hair before dropping himself hardly on the couch. Sungyeol's face was extremely tense, with an expressionless gaze. His brain froze, trying to digest the news he had just hear while Sunggyu and Sungjong were just able to sigh repeatedly.

"I.. Told her hyung, not to go near that bast.."

"Not now Yeol," Woohyun cut off Sungyeol's words softly but sternly. Woohyun's face looked pale as he grunted and cursed once again. How could he not when he just received a high ransom from a random number, together with Eunyoung's picture, fully drugged and dressed up indecently.

Sungyeol stood up. "I am going to Dongwoo," he said.

"It's too dangerous," Sunggyu stopped him but Sungyeol stayed with his decision and went out of the room.

"! Now we're going to have another problem!" Woohyun cried.

"I think it's better to calm down and think with a cool mind hyung," Sungjong said softly.

Woohyun exhaled and closed his eyes. "Alright, let's start the thinking."

 

 

 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S NOT HERE?!!" Sungyeol shouted and pushed Dongwoo aside, entering the warehouse. He opened each door that he could see but still, no trace of Eunyoung.

"I don't know anything Sungyeol!! I swear!!" Dongwoo shouted back.

He wanted Sungyeol to go and save Eunyoung.

He wanted it.

But if he told Sungyeol where Eunyoung was, it meant trouble with Hoya. And trouble with Hoya could mean death.

"SHUT UP YOU BASTARD!!" The younger shouted as he ransacked the whole warehouse and turned it into a wrecked ship.

Sungyeol closed his eyes and wiped his sweat. He exhaled and put both hands on his waist and turned to Dongwoo who was standing beside his table with crossed arms.

"I am asking you once more time, nicely. Where is Eunyoung?"

"I am answering you honestly, I don't know,"

"Bastard!! You want to start a fight?!" Sungyeol's temper reached its peak and he immediately walked towards Dongwoo and pulled his collar.

"TELL ME WHERE THE HELL IS EUNYOUNG!!" He shouted in front of his face.

Please log in to read the full chapter